Occasional Contributor

a few months ago i saw a beautiful corn baker on facebook. Do anyone know when it is coming out. I can not wait.

Occasional Contributor

The corn baker has arrived. H202718. I already ordered mine..

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

I saw that,very cute may get. I did order her cart. It is on easy pay now!

Super Contributor

very interesting.. going to order for me

Honored Contributor

It seems that Temp-tations is copying Valerie, as this item, and others, is similar to items Valerie used to make.

Valued Contributor
On 8/3/2014 mousiegirl said:

It seems that Temp-tations is copying Valerie, as this item, and others, is similar to items Valerie used to make.

and Tara/QVC will sell a million of them!

Honored Contributor

I am neutral about the bowl as I think the leaves will be easily broken with use, but I love the plates. I tend to use my TT a lot more for serving than cooking anyway.

Honored Contributor

This is also based on an old Shawnee piece of pottery that was famous back in the 1950's. They did a whole line of corn dishes and serveware. I still have a couple of pieces from my grandmother's collection, and I prefer them over this version. I'm so glad to not be interested in this one, as I can hardly keep up with those I really want to get.

Honored Contributor
On 8/5/2014 mominohio said:

This is also based on an old Shawnee piece of pottery that was famous back in the 1950's. They did a whole line of corn dishes and serveware. I still have a couple of pieces from my grandmother's collection, and I prefer them over this version. I'm so glad to not be interested in this one, as I can hardly keep up with those I really want to get.

I collect old pottery and have a lot of the Shawnee corn pieces.

This TT is NOTHING like the originals...I just checked the reviews...on the first page of reviews...almost EVERYONE had sets that came with broken pieces!!!!

Yet some STILL gave it top reviews and are ordering replacement pieces.

What is wrong with people???? Will they never learn?