Honored Contributor

hi ladies!

just received the dragonfly pieces recently and i really love them! so pretty for spring and summer especially. the 2 piece serving bowl/pitcher and the 3 piece small bowl with knife spreader and the platter.

i would love to see more pieces in this design. do you know if there are going to be any more dragonfly items?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know what you think of these! I also like dragonflies and was waiting to hear how they looked before ordering!

Honored Contributor

so pretty!

they were packaged so well so that nothing was damaged. i hope that she decides to do some more pieces with this theme.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This is only an educated guess based on previous years, but if there are any more to come, it might be most likely that it would be next year, as they are kind of seasonal in their theme. Often times, she releases 3-5 sets of a pattern and then it ends there. People get really frustrated with that, as they want to complete sets, but I suppose it depends on how well they sell, and if they can get them made at the right price point as time passes.

Hope more come out since you like them so well!

Valued Contributor
On 7/17/2014 sunshine45 said:

so pretty!

they were packaged so well so that nothing was damaged. i hope that she decides to do some more pieces with this theme.

same here! I have never had any problems with the packings tho a few have had complaints about it, if I did it would be that my TT were packaged too good...lol. Going to keep a lookout for any new dragonfly designed TT, hoping many others with want it too!

Valued Contributor

hello sunshine45! I wanted to apologize to you for starting a new thread about the Dragonfly design for Temp-tations! Didn't mean to step on your toes! I saw a recent post of yours in a different thread about the dragonflies so I had to go take another look at them on the Q. I see where you have the platter & pitcher, I took a really good look at the pitcher and it is beautiful!! Raised design on it? It looks like an "art" piece to me and if (really mean when) I buy it, I will use it as a display and not use it for anything! I see where a lot of TT lovers do the same with many of their pieces. I just wanted to say that I am another Dragonfly lover & hope to see more of this design in the future!

Honored Contributor

thanks gkelly..... they are actually both for me......i do use them as "art" in my kitchen and i do use them for serving also. they are perfect for spring and summer in particular. they look very pretty just sitting on the counter or in a lit cabinet. it is nice to have affordable pieces that work in my kitchen and that i can rotate to change the look of my cabinets and countertops just a bit.

yes, the designs are raised and the smaller dip server with the knife is a three dimensional piece. if anyone didnt want to use the pitcher for serving it would make a beautiful container for fresh flowers or silk flowers.

Valued Contributor

still on the fence about getting this entire collection! I have waited (hoping for a certain set to go on sale/clearance) and waited too late and then they are gone! I have never cared for the "animal" themes, cows/pigs/cardinals but the Dragonfly series is so different! Going to go take yet another look at them.