Not applicable

Am looking for a paper towel holder by Temp-tations. Help?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

There was one but it has since retired. They do show up on ebay sometimes. I would guess she will be doing another one, as there have been a number of requests.

Honored Contributor

I got one and can't figure it out. Looks easy when she tears a strip off, but, mine won't tear off I have to hold on to it and jerk backwards on it. Never could figure that thing out LOL

Respected Contributor

There are 2 listed on eBay now.

Respected Contributor
On 6/27/2014 Sharke said:

I got one and can't figure it out. Looks easy when she tears a strip off, but, mine won't tear off I have to hold on to it and jerk backwards on it. Never could figure that thing out LOL

I don't have a temptation one, but there is a knack to it. I just put my hand on the top and kind of snap it straight down after pulling the paper towel just past the base. the rachet part holds the roll in place. I've never seen the demo so not sure how she does it.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

ebay is a great site when looking for Temp-tations. Looked just now on ebay & there are 3 paper towels holders for sale, cranberry, lilac & blue, all OW. The cranberry looks like the best deal since there is no shipping charges! If they had a green OW, I would snap it up in a minute!! Good luck!!