Trusted Contributor

What Items Would You Like to See Tara Bring to QVC

I myself would like to see Old World Pattern in brown........ a set of trivets and spoon rests.

Contributor

Re: What Items Would You Like to See Tara Bring to QVC

11 x 17" cookie sheets and jelly roll pans. I get tired of replacing my cookie sheets because of the browning, discoloration, and stickiness that they collect. I would love someone to bring me true baking sheets that never have to be replaced.

She sells 9x13 cookie sheets, but those are stupid small to me. Baking sheets are much larger.

Respected Contributor

Some patterns that aren't so fussy. I don't like most of the different patterns - Old World, Floral Lace, and the new one with the picket fence. They are all so busy that I think they definitely detract from the presentation of the food you've worked so hard on. Light, summery patterns that are small and not so "invasive", or even plain colors. I hear she made solid colors once, but stopped when she became enchanted with Old World. Maybe it's time to bring it back.

I don't have any specific pieces I want or need. Just a change to simpler things.

Honored Contributor

I don't have any Temptations but would definitely buy 6-ounce ramekins in a set of 12. It would be neat to make individual cobbler desserts for everyone at a dinner party. I have seen Temptations sets that include ramekins, but a set of ONLY ramekins would be fantastic. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Please.....nothing more ! There is an overage of it now, no need to bring anymore.

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Shopping_Mama said:

11 x 17" cookie sheets and jelly roll pans. I get tired of replacing my cookie sheets because of the browning, discoloration, and stickiness that they collect. I would love someone to bring me true baking sheets that never have to be replaced.

She sells 9x13 cookie sheets, but those are stupid small to me. Baking sheets are much larger.

Hi Shopping_Mama, some on Facebook have requested larger cookie sheets and jelly roll pans as well, so you are not alone!

I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not, but there is a big problem with the 9x13 sheets (which are the exact same things as a lid it) cracking in the oven. I really don't think ceramic was designed to be heated "dry" like a cookie sheet is in the oven, and they will eventually crack from the heat. Most ceramic manufacturers will tell you that you need to have plenty of food or liquid covering the bottom of a dish when using it in the oven. When using a ceramic cookie sheet, this isn't the case (no full coverage), so they tend to crack. I'm guessing a larger one would be even more likely because the stress from the size of it.

I had one lid it crack in the oven, so I don't use them like that anymore. Many people do used them as cookie sheets, but more and more people are having cracking problems. Just thought you might like to know before you make a purchase. Temp-tations Facebook page is an excellent source of information about this from actual customer who have had experience.

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Perkup said:

Some patterns that aren't so fussy. I don't like most of the different patterns - Old World, Floral Lace, and the new one with the picket fence. They are all so busy that I think they definitely detract from the presentation of the food you've worked so hard on. Light, summery patterns that are small and not so "invasive", or even plain colors. I hear she made solid colors once, but stopped when she became enchanted with Old World. Maybe it's time to bring it back.

I don't have any specific pieces I want or need. Just a change to simpler things.

Hi Perkup! There have been a number of solid patterns offered in the past, but they don't last long, and aren't offered on air very often. One that is available now on Q as well as some coordinating pieces on the Temp-tations site is Classico. Not a lot of color choices but very elegant. Verona is mostly solid, and is supposed to be coming out with new pieces as well. There is a solid offering called Bella on the TT site right now as well. And there is more Vintage Grace on the way too. Ebay may have some pieces of older solid patterns.

Tara is hearing the call for more solids, and has brought more of them in the last couple of years because more and more people are wanting to have the patterns, but quiet it down some with a mix of solids. I'd bet there are more to come, just not shown frequently on air like the OW and FL. Follow her Facebook page for the latest updates.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for a butter boat. I have too much to buy any more.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

NOTHING............NOTHING............NOTHING MORE !!!!!!! TIRED OT IT.

New Contributor

Would love to see the old world 16 oz mugs sold as a set of either 2 or 4.