Occasional Contributor

Dear Tara,

When are you going to bring us more Polka Dots. I only collect Old World and Polka Dots, i have so much in Old World and decided to have Polka Dots match up with them. But, you hardly have a thing in Polka Dots. Please let me know, as I know there are others out there, that would love to have more also.

I have a set of dishes, a chicken measuring spoon set, and a set of four large mugs in red and white polka dot..........please, bring us more items.

Honored Contributor

It hasn't been said directly, but I have the feeling that Polka Dots aren't going to be a regular item on Q. Tara offers more dots on her website, Temp-tations.com. Keep checking back on her site, as they add new items that have never been on Q, as well as retired items from Q, and new things are added every couple of months or so.

Not applicable

Agree with previous post. All my Temptation cookware is the polka dots. There definitely needs to be more items on QVC for purchase instead of going to the website. PLEASE offer more polka dots on QVC because I want to buy more to add to my collection !!!! Smiley Happy Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Guess the polka dots aren't selling well anymore so QVC doesn't have much. I really like the polka dots. Tired of OW and even have some to donate. No more OW for me.