Not applicable

Temptation - for Tara and Jill

Hello Tara and Jill,

Since I cannot find a blog page to continue my request, This is the nearest post page I could find out of this. I am not that computer literate but want to send this message to you.

I love the vintage collection. Maybe I was a little late with my collection which is the vintage plain blue collection with embossed designs being aired by Jill. I also notice that she had a collection of bowls and plates. Please have this vintage design come back with an upgrade design with the scallop salad plates and big mugs. I bought the last few supplies of the vintage platters, and I love them. I also got the 9x13 vintage bakeware too. It looks so nice and beautiful on the table with the combination of your teal old world style. I find the old world designs quite busy design on the eyes. The old world and floral designs (in my personal opinion gets a little boring) but with the combination of some plain and discretely designs will carry the interest of people more... Hope you can bring the vintage patterns back with an upgrade.

Thank you for considering these request.

Your temptionista --die hard!

Honored Contributor

Re: Temptation - for Tara and Jill

I love the Vintage Grace patterns as well. There are supposed to be more dinnerware sets on the way, I believe that was posted on one or the other's Facebook page. There were supposed to be new pieces released about a year ago, but were put on hold because of some kind of production problem. The pieces I have (dinnerware, casserole, and 4 mini oval casseroles, and platter set) are of better quality than some of the other patterns I have, and are just beautiful (I have the brown). I had even heard that there might be more colors.

At one time, they had mentioned a canister set, and maybe some bowls. I hope they add to this line soon, and I hope the quality of the previous pieces is still there.

Honored Contributor

What show was this on or item#? I wonder if this is like a set I have from years ago.

Super Contributor

I loved the ""Blue toile"" and wish they would bring it back... I need to check this pattern out-

Super Contributor

OMG!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I love Vintage Grace. Could shoot myself for not buying a second set of the dinnerware. It is gorgeous! Wish they would bring this back asap!

Honored Contributor

I would love Vintage Grace if it came in purple or lilac. I don't think I ever saw it presented and I watch a lot. I also saw some other nice patters pop up and don't think I have seen them more than once. I like the plain solid color with the embossing. I really am tired of Old World. Wouldn't mine more polka dots, but they don't seem to be going ahead much.

Honored Contributor

I am wishing for some of the gingham to be expanded upon. It is so cute and retro.