Honored Contributor

RR Cucina Piece fit perfectly in my Temptation baskets

I ordered the square (OTO last week) and tossed the Temptation piece and replaced with this . Although RR blue is not a true blue it blends well with my other pieces of RR and various other fiesta pieces.

I was happy not to waste the wire basket as it is still usable. Thought I'd share

(I won't donate my Temptations after the problems I've had with various pieces I wouldn't want some trusting soul buying it at Goodwill only to have wasted their $ like I did!)

Honored Contributor

Re: RR Cucina Piece fit perfectly in my Temptation baskets

You lucky duck! I missed that piece on the OTO price, and even though it was only a couple of dollars, it helps to offset the inflated shipping prices. I did go ahead and order two of them anyway, as I love the Cucina Rustica line, and I'm trying to buy every piece in the collection in brown and burnt orange.

Thanks for the info about it fitting in the baskets. That will make the look even more complete when set on the table or buffet.

I hope there is more to come in this line, as I really like it. I can't seem to get a handle on just how popular it is, because there always seems to be most every color available when a piece or set goes on clearance. I'd love to see some mixing/serving bowls, a platter, pitcher, and a 9x13. Is that asking too much? (LOL)