New Contributor

24 pc springfetti missing pink petals,

I ordered the 24 pc springfetti set, the 4 qt baker is missing the pink petals and several pieces have pin holes. Will they replace the messed up pieces?

Respected Contributor

Re: 24 pc springfetti missing pink petals,

I guess the pink petal painter and the quality assurance person callled in sick that day!!

They should replace th 4 qt baker, it might crack when heated.

Honored Contributor

Just call Temp-tations directly (don't email, as they don't respond) and they will replace your pieces.

Hang on to the one that has missing pink, it may be worth extra some day!

Valued Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Barbarainnc said:

I guess the pink petal painter and the quality assurance person callled in sick that day!!

They should replace th 4 qt baker, it might crack when heated.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I agree, am sure Temp-tation/QVC will replace your dish & I would not feel good about trying to keep & sell it since you say it has "pin holes" in it!

Honored Contributor

I would like to see Tara open a random box of her bakeware on air, show it, instead of cherry picked pieces in perfect condition. What you see on air is not what many customers receive.
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Tissyanne said: I would like to see Tara open a random box of her bakeware on air, show it, instead of cherry picked pieces in perfect condition. What you see on air is not what many customers receive.

And has anyone else ever noticed that occasionally they show pieces that are just terrible or have a major flaw that the camera sees. Tara is very experienced, and turns the piece so it is not visible, or moves to another set on display. I've seen really crooked painting, warped lids that don't sit flat on the bottom, and other flaws. I'd bet after the presentation, whoever set it up is given a good talking to. I did even see a presentation once awhile back with floral lace painting that was very weak and didn't cover well, lots of light spots showing through, and she went through a speech about this is what hand painting and artisan craftsmanship is all about.

Honored Contributor

Send the set back. Now. QVC doesn't keep open stock around to replace single pieces.