Contributor
I just opened two boxes of the new OW dishes, teal and hot pink. I love these dishes and the salad plates are lovely. I have the light blue floral lace dishes and the teal is the same color and they coordinate beautifully. I put the salad plate on top of the square floral lace plate and I love them together. I'm very happy with these dishes. I will have fun with them.
Contributor
Sorry, I spaced out. I opened the Confetti and not the hot pink. They also coordinated beautifully with my old style confetti dishes. Beautiful!
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you like the new dishes. I have the old ones, and got them when they first came out as a TSV. I've never been really crazy about them, and after all these years, I'm more than tired of them. I did like the new set, as it mixes some solid and isn't as busy as the old all patterned dishes.

Valued Contributor

Yorkiebeebs, thanks for letting us know how much you are enjoying your Temp-tations! I only have 2 colors in TT bakeware, mostly the OW green, so until I see something that really catches my eye, I won't be getting anything else for a while(I have many sets,round,rectangle & square). I never get tired of mixing the shapes up! Can tell you are a true Temp-tation lover & you have a great attitude about them! Good to hear about how you mix/match your dishes!

You do sound like you are having fun!!

Hope to see you past more on here!