New Contributor
My kitchen is a Mexican theme with pans and pots made out of barro and also my kitchen is made with talavera including the sink and some canisters. I was wondering which Temp-tations would go perfectly with my decor.
Respected Contributor
Hi Lorie......mine is too, and I think the poppy passion has the bright saturated hot colors and design that lends itself well (: eta.....also, the CARVED old world has the saturated colors, and I think floral lace does too.
Honored Contributor

I like the Poppy Passion for you, or any of the patterns in spice.

Temp-tations Poppy Passion 7-piece Oven to Table Set Temp-tations Poppy Passion 7-piece Oven to Table Set

Temp-tations Old World 24 Section Egg Plate

Respected Contributor
Lola......thank you for putting the pictures up, ( I can't because I use IPAD)...... poppy passion also is available in a yellow background. The one they call red , is actually an orangey red.
Honored Contributor

Lorie82,

If you're open to shopping outside of the Q, Pier1 also has some nice options.

Mexicali-

Mexicali Dinnerware

Summer Stripes-

Summer Stripes Dinnerware

Honored Contributor

JCP has some things too-

Bianco Set of 4 Pasta BowlsSanta Fe Pasta Serving Bowl Santa Fe Canister Set Costa Del Sol Oval Pitcher Costa Del Sol 4-pc. Tapas Set Amalfi Pasta Serving Bowl Tapas Set of 4 Ice Cream Bowls Hot Tamales Pitcher

Honored Contributor

And Kohl's-

Bobby Flay-

Omniware-

and check out Certified International Hot Tamale

New Contributor
Thanks Azcowgirl and lolakimono this really helped. Yes im also looking else where to find different and unique things for my kitchen. I also though that the temp-tation in spice would go well with the barro plates and ollas etc. I also was thinking about the brown but i didnt know if that would be too dark. But this other stuff from pier 1 and JCP is great. thanks again for the help
Contributor
Poppy Passion is absolutely gorgeous !!!