Honored Contributor

Final Order on Temptations Old World Dinnerware

Just a heads up to those considering Old World dinnerware. If you look online at Q, it says "Final Order" on the page for this product. There are questions flying all over Facebook, with no answers yet about it. People wondering if it is a mistake, being redesigned, or what. If you were planning on buying or adding to your color or collection, you might want to pay attention to what is going on. There is a live chat on FB coming up, and may be some kind of answer coming.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Final Order on Temptations Old World Dinnerware

I didn't see any talk about final order on ow dinnerware. that would be a huge mistake on their part..........

Valued Contributor

I believe that is only for that style. They changed the shape of the mugs. The new set is already offered here. The cereal bowls are different as well.
Valued Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Cardamom said: I believe that is only for that style. They changed the shape of the mugs. The new set is already offered here. The cereal bowls are different as well.

Thanks Cardamom for the clarification!

Occasional Contributor

I'm so mad! I've broken a couple of bowls and plates over the years and now I can't make a set of eight.