Not applicable

Never received replacement for piece received broken

I contacted Temp-tations in September when the Light Blue Floral Lace Ceramic Drip Tray in the K39454 TSV arrived broken in many pieces. I was told it was back-ordered and would be sent when in stock. This item has been presented numerous times since September, but Temp-tations has not seen fit to fulfill my request. I just contacted them again and they told me it was still back-ordered. When I decline their offer of a dark blue piece (you've got to be kidding me), they again said it would be sent when available. Deja vous all over again. Tara, what do I have to do to complete my set? Why do you not have some system that alerts you when a request has been outstanding for a ridiculous amount of time? Why do you not have a supervisor on duty at all times?
Not applicable

Re: Never received replacement for piece received broken

I know what you mean she does not have good customer service at all. Very time I call for help I got a run around from them. So I called qvc and send it back ..to much trouble for me over a dish . I was very disappointed cause it was my first time buying it......
Contributor

The stock for QVC and Temp-tations.com come from different warehouses. Just because they show an item on QVC does not mean they have the item at the Temp-tations warehouse which as I understand it is where the replacements come from. Lisa posted that it takes time for them to get the pieces in to replace items sometimes. Don't give up yet!!

Contributor

I've never had a problem with customer service, they've always been very helpful and polite to me. I'm sure you'll get your replacement. I would call them if it's been a while and ask them about it.