New Contributor

More Floral Lace Items, Please

Would love to see more Floral Lace! Ideas/suggestions for Floral Lace items: sugar & creamer, meat platter, Kuhn Rikon knives & can opener, linens, slow cooker, drinking glasses. Possibilities are endless!

Honored Contributor

Re: More Floral Lace Items, Please

I wish that for every set/item offered in Old World, Tara and QVC would see there is now the market for the same in all colors of Floral Lace. And to some extent, on a smaller scale, I think polka dot would do well if offered in all sets as well.

I agree, more floral lace pieces! I would love a bundt pan and the bread basket in floral lace. I need both and I don't want to buy the old world pattern, just not a fan. I am a huge fan of floral lace! Please Tara consider more floral lace.Smile

Super Contributor

I love it too! It has really gotten very popular but the selection is skimpy.

Not applicable

I would like to see more light blue pieces which would include the 2 pie pan set and smaller square cereal bowls.

New Contributor

I would love to have the sandwich set back in the blue floral lace. It is on the site but says sold out. I think it shouldn't be offered if it is not available. It is just a tease that way.
New Contributor

I too would love to see more floral lace. I buy the spice and love it. I would like to second what everyone else said and add that I would like to see a layered or tier set of condiment bowls w/lids (approx. 2-4oz to keep the spices fresher) w/o spoons for my main spices I use to keep them on the counter for quick grab and display. That would be a show piece. I would also like to see a set of 8-10 of 8 oz bowls as well. These bowls are great for portion control. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THE FLORAL LACE AND SPICE COMING!!!
Not applicable

I would like to suggest steak knives to complete the FL flatware which has just about every thing you might ever need but that.

Not applicable

I join you in wanting more floral lace items. I have been looking for cobalt blue floral lace pie plates sold separately - don't want to duplicate the baking dishes I already have just to get the pie plates, but I would really like to add those to my collection.