Frequent Contributor

Temp-Tations vs. Cook's Tradition stoneware

Was just watching ShopHQ, and saw that they have a line of stoneware called Cook's Tradition that's eerily similar to Temp-Tations. (Cook's Tradition pieces are handpainted, come with wire racks, plastic storage lids and glass trivets, supposedly can be used for food prep, baking, freezing, or serving, etc.) Pricing seems to be similar too.

Has anyone purchased the Cook's Tradition ware, or does anyone know how it compares in use/quality to the TT line? Wouldn't do without my TT, and have gotten other family members hooked on it. But I'm curious about what ShopHQ's copycat version is like.

Contributor

Re: Temp-Tations vs. Cook's Tradition stoneware

I had to go see for myself. I don't see how they could be so much the same without being the same company. Even the reviews are basically the same. Interesting.
Respected Contributor

Re: Temp-Tations vs. Cook's Tradition stoneware

Maybe temptations patent ran out or something. There is very little that hasn't been copied from someone else. Markcharles Misilli is a great example. While he acts like he invented everything, most is copied from someone else. I still have bought several things from his line. Even a lot of Cook's Essential stuff is just copied from other products. I love my temptations, but that stuff is something I'd consider if I didn't have so much stuff now. I like bright. Smiley Happy

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*