Contributor

I wish they would bring new items in Polka Dots. It seems as though they are replacing the Polka Dots with the floral lace. I saw the mixing bowl set with gift box this morning and was so disappointed that it does not come in polka dots. This is a set I would love to add to my collection but everything else I have is Polka Dot and even though they say you can mix and match the patterns I really prefer to stick with the polka dots. PLEASE bring these in the Polka Dot pattern.

New Contributor

I have been waiting A YEAR for dinnerware in the polka dots! and felt sure that Tara would bring this in for the Christmas of 2013, but it just didn't happen. My daughter-in-law and I love the serving pieces, but really want to change our dinnerware patterns to red dots....can this happen in 2014?

New Contributor

I love the polka dot pattern and very disappointed that I can't find any of the pieces I need to complete my set. I had to settle for the Bundt pan in a different pattern as the muffin pans and the 9 x 13 baking dish as well. Not a happy person about that. Why start something and then drop before folks have the time to complete? Please bring back the polka dot pattern so those of us that collect it will have the opportunity to complete our sets....

Occasional Contributor

yes, please make more polka dots for us..........love them all, i see old world and floral lace, and dont get me wrong i love everything i get from Temp-tations. I use old world green with red and white polka dots, but need more polka dots.

i only have dishes, chicken measuring spoons and 4 mugs in red and white PD.

please Tara......i am getting withdraw like symptons........Smiley Surprised)

Respected Contributor

I don't plan to buy much more from QVC, but if they came back with the polka dot pattern in TT, I would definitely buy some things. I don't care for the Old World or Floral Lace patterns, but apparently David, her Mom and his Mom love them, so perhaps that's where the decisions are made - not at the QVC buying office. They always talk about what "they" collect.

I usually check eBay once or twice a week to see if any items have come up there, but there are rarely has any dots for sale.

Clearly QVC isn't listening to our request - this subject has been addressed many times before.

BTW, Someone mentioned once before that the Old World and Floral Lace patterns appealed to the older contingent here on the Board. I'm going to be 80 in a few weeks, and they don't appeal to me at all. I don't think it's age related, but rather design related. I want some more lively patterns that aren't so busy that they detract from the food.

Honored Contributor

I have several of the red & yellow polka dot pieces & sets & and love them!

Both the red & yellow used for the Temptations polka dots go great with my Fiesta Sunflower yellow and Scarlet Red dishes. I also have the red polka dots canister set and when my husband accidentally broke one of the canisters I was so annoyed since I could not buy a replacement set due to it being discontinued!...I made him glue the canister back together and just turn the bad side towards the wall.

I agree that they should offer more polka dots!

Honored Contributor
On 5/12/2014 Perkup said:

I don't plan to buy much more from QVC, but if they came back with the polka dot pattern in TT, I would definitely buy some things. I don't care for the Old World or Floral Lace patterns, but apparently David, her Mom and his Mom love them, so perhaps that's where the decisions are made - not at the QVC buying office. They always talk about what "they" collect.

I usually check eBay once or twice a week to see if any items have come up there, but there are rarely has any dots for sale.

Clearly QVC isn't listening to our request - this subject has been addressed many times before.

BTW, Someone mentioned once before that the Old World and Floral Lace patterns appealed to the older contingent here on the Board. I'm going to be 80 in a few weeks, and they don't appeal to me at all. I don't think it's age related, but rather design related. I want some more lively patterns that aren't so busy that they detract from the food.

I agree with you Perkup! I also don't care for "Old World" at all and think the design fights with the look of the food. Too busy for my taste!

BTW, I'm going to be 60 in a few weeks! Happy early birthday to you...we're both going to be celebrating special b'days!

Occasional Contributor

hi ladies, i am so happy we all agree, and hope Tara or Lisa is listening. I did purchase the cherry pie plate because it is trimmed in red and white PD. I sure hope this is the year that the PDs return. i would love the carry case with PD baker in it. i would love the cannister set. i sometimes visit the temp-tations link owned by Tara, there are a few PD items there. there is one baker split in two that is PD. I just ordered also in red PD. I have the measuring spoons in PD. would love to buy another 16 piece bakeware set in red and white PD. I own most all of OW green. i so love it, and friends also admire it. i am taking a trip to Lancaster, PA to visit the QVC outlet there, hoping to find some old PD. I sure hope someone addresses our cry for PD.......they are so cute, especially this time of year. i am truly addicted to Temps. bakeware, and on Fbook with temp-tations anonmynous.....join in and read the others talk about Temps. please please please Tara listen to our pleas......we want and need PD.....all the right colors, i think if you added lavendar or purple you will get alot of ppl wanting more.........i keep asking on here and at www.temp-tations.com for PD........wish us luck ladies, hope you are having a wonderful day. God Bless Tara, QVC and all of us.

Thank you for reading.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Not applicable

I would like to add to more pieces to my Polka Dot collection. The Texas Muffin Pan, Loaf Pan with Ceramic Drip Inlay and the Owl Measuring Cups would be welcomed additions.

Respected Contributor

K39473

sign me up for more in pd!

I bought the above item in red and love the looks. I haven't used it yet but figured it would be great for warming a couple of leftovers together now that it is cooler weather and can use the oven more. I am not sure it will fit in the microwave and rotate-I have to try it.

Last year I purchased items from her web site when she offered free shipping and bought polka dots. It was a rather trying experience as they sent one item in the wrong size, then the wrong color and then another pattern, but I did end up with some free 'grab its' which are handy (though not coordinated ).

I like the red and white and blue and white pd. During a sale I bought the meatloaf pan in floral lace since it would not be on display often. I purchased it in red and it seems really off from the pd red. I have heard David say it is a fire engine red, it looks almost orange to me. Or maybe it looks different because of the brown trim (one reason I will not buy floral lace).