TSV(R) Preview
113 Members and 11548 Guests Online

Temp-tations

Vintage Grace dinnerware line - What's up?

Started 1381087519.677 in Temp-tations | Last reply 1382017792.417 by Poppet1
replies

Tara and Jill, Vintage Grace is on clearance and most items are sold out. I love this and all the reviews are wonderful, so I am surprised that it is no longer in stock. Are you going to continue this beautiful, upscale design? Not everyone wants the busier patterns as the foundation of their table and bakeware. I love Foral Lace and Old World as accent pieces, but Vintage Grace is a perfect line that helps us anchor & coordinate all of our Temptations pieces and is elegant enough for the most special of occasions. Please bring this back to us.

Page 1 of 1
yellowpudd­in1381094211.871 PostsRegistered 10/6/2013

I'm with you Diva. I recently,(a couple of months ago) discovered the Vintage Grace line and my first purchase was a clearance item, the 4 piece mini bakers in light blue(which is more like turquoise). I have tons of Old World Temptations in cranberry, but I changed my color scheme and the light blue looks amazing. Not to mention the pattern of the Vintage Grace, it's so elegant. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring it back!! {#emotions_dlg.sad} Today I'm sad in Red Rock.

mominohio1381151546.4573326 PostsRegistered 8/8/2010

I, too, love the Vintage Grace! I have a huge collection of TT, in very many patterns and colors, going back to the original sets, but VG is one of the best anchor solids that she has done. I though the line might be popular enough that they would add more colors to the family, mainly green and cobalt blue, but I have a bad feeling that it may not expand.

According to Jill, who helped design this line, there are several more offerings that were supposed to be out this fall, but a little while ago, she noted on her FB page that there were delays in production so those pieces wouldn't be coming till later. I hope they aren't discarded for good, because I think there were to be canisters, serving or mixing bowls, and something else (maybe a completer set of some kind?).

This line seems to be very popular on Tara's FB page, so any comments posted on there will be noticed quickly.

Poppet11381153567.9072391 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009

I'm right there with you! I posted something similiar to this. So glad others feel the same way! I bought the 16pc dinnerware (1 set). Mad at myself for not purchasing a second. Could really use it but wasn't sure at first if I'd like it. I got "Cream" which is gorgeous! So frustrating that this is sold out and with it being on clearance, who knows if it will be back? Doesn't make sense not to bring it back since so many love this pattern and set of dishes,etc. Really wish we'd hear some good news about this from Tara or Jill soon!

QVC Diva1381159820.822 PostsRegistered 10/6/2013

Yellowpuddin, Mominohio, and Poppet1:

Thank you for your feedback on Temptations Vintage Grace. Usually when a QVC product line has such wonderful reviews, it is a keeper and stock is replenished, new pieces added, etc. I hope we are all rewarded with the return of Vintage Grace in the near future.

Enjoy your VG pieces during the upcoming holidays and hopefully, next year, we will be enjoying beautiful, new VG additions from Tara and Jill.

Daysdee1381347964.63319025 PostsRegistered 1/23/2007

I just looked at it and Vintage Grace is a beautiful pattern. I would much rather have had this pattern than Old World which I am stuck with way too many! Can't believe this didn't sell well enough to keep it going. It's plain, but not too plain. OW to me now seems like it "screams" cheap, but I'll have to keep it as I cannot start over.

Poppet11381413267.2332391 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009

I was hoping a caller on the testimonial line would mention VG or Jill would give us an update on her show last night but nothing..........UGH!

Butlers5va1381456443.891 PostsRegistered 10/10/2013
I wasn't familiar with this line, but after checking it out, I totally agree. There should definitely be more to choose from. Also, it would be great to see some lighter, more versatile colors, like an antique white,etc.that could mix with our colored pieces. The Sailsbury design is quite pretty too. I wish they would do an actual plate setting. VG or

Poppet11382017792.3972391 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009

Jill said on last night's YHJ when featuring the 13x9 VG pan that they were working on some tweeks with this line and would be coming out with more items in 2014. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Page 1 of 1