Weekend Preview
72 Members and 10453 Guests Online

Temp-tations

Fall Fetti Pattern

Started 1375369499.97 in Temp-tations | Last reply 1376431213.13 by Angelbear

Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase the new Fall Fetti pattern?? Thanks

Page 1 of 1
HGinLA1375666800.053313 PostsRegistered 12/7/2011

Was this the one that was going to be presented today during ITKWD but sold out before they even got it on air? Gee, I would have at least liked to have seen it!

mallemo1375712195.86310037 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 8/4/2013 HGinLA said:

Was this the one that was going to be presented today during ITKWD but sold out before they even got it on air? Gee, I would have at least liked to have seen it!

No, that was the Harvest pattern here...

This is the Fall-fetti...

Julie9281375731755.217491 PostsRegistered 4/7/2013Illinois

It looks like the 24-piece set, item # K38331 is now available online in the new fallfetti color! Also, they may still have some of the harvest left. I called automated ordering last night just to check and it turns out harvest is an option for purchase! Needless to say, I jumped on it because like so many others, I was sitting there with my mouth open when I heard they had sold out! Can't wait to get it ~ have no idea where I'll put all those pieces, but still can't wait to get it, lol! Good luck with your purchases everyone and enjoy!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

tlc211375796327.11733 PostsRegistered 12/27/2007

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion. I try to follow the blogs when there is something I like coming up - and I wanted to get the 411 on the upcoming TSV. However, I think I missed something....had no clue about the Fall Fetti...I did know about Harvest - and was psyched about that, but now I think I better get K38331 in fall fetti before it sells out.

The fall kitchen day is Wednesday 8/7 - and I think a lot of Temptations will be on easy pay - but I worry that the patterns I am interested in will be gone.

But am I right that the TSV isn't until 8/21? And that is a bake set with a muffin pan?

Julie9281375816578.543491 PostsRegistered 4/7/2013Illinois

Yes, tlc21 you are correct. From what I have heard, there is a muffin pan, rolling pin and I think a quiche dish included in that set. My understanding is this will be offered as the 8/21 TSV. It sounds like a nice set ~ I'm looking forward to it!

tlc211375872162.68333 PostsRegistered 12/27/2007

Thanks Julie928 - I appreciate the info. I agree that the 8/21 TSV looks like a nice set. I am glad I checked out the blogs - I am excited for my Fall Fetti set to arrive - especially since the Harvest sold out. I am sure it will be back, though!

mominohio1375931368.523325 PostsRegistered 8/8/2010

If you follow Temp-tations Facebook page, there are always folks on there that find the new items coming out and share that info. Pictures and info are often posted there before you will see anything on Q, and the "nistas" on that page do a great job of keeping us informed of what they find out about the product line. Lots of pics posted of products in their own homes that are better than Q's photos, too. The page is public in case you don't belong to FB.

Lindy Lou1376068244.30398 PostsRegistered 7/27/2009
When I tried to see K38331 it wasn't coming up. Can anyone tell me what is in it and the price? I really love the example pictured above. TIA!

gkelly57441376080459.4572658 PostsRegistered 4/22/2010

K38331

<h1 class="fn">Temp-tations Old World 24-piece Complete Oven- to-Table Set</h1>

Retail Value: $186.00

QVC Price: $121.00

Featured Price:

$109.98

Shipping & Handling: $18.97

Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

4.4 out of 5

Julie9281376111492.437491 PostsRegistered 4/7/2013Illinois

Just wanted to follow up to let everyone know my 24 piece set (#K38331) arrived today! The Harvest pattern is beautiful, and all my pieces arrived in great shape! I am also very pleased with the painting on my set. If you are thinking about this set I HIGHLY recommend it! If Tara comes up with a 24 piece set for Christmas I'm going to need to rent out a storage unit for all my pieces, lol!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

tlc211376165759.36333 PostsRegistered 12/27/2007

Thanks mominohio - I am onto the Facebook page now. Great photos - I feel inspired!

Julie928 - so psyched for you. But I agree - if there is a 24 piece set for Christmas - I will have to have it! And yes, it will be time to either retire my original Temptations (8 years old) or rent a storage unit. I still have a Christmas bake set - it was 3 square bakers and 2 small bowls in a holly pattern - from several years ago. I have never seen it since. There was a 9x13 baker last year but it is a little different - of course I have that too!

I am in the middle of typing my dissertation - and the Temptations is proving to be a good and bad distraction. I keep telling myself when I get these chapters sent to my advisor, I will be free to enjoy the last couple weeks of August. I think the Temptations TSV will be my reward! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

pitstop1376167660.143135 PostsRegistered 6/3/2006Iowa

I was soooo excited that I was able to order the 24 pc Fall Harvest via automated ordering even though the set was sold out online. After receiving it yesterday I wish I hadn't been able to order it. I would honestly be embarrassed to put my name on this product line...the painting is sloppy on most of the pieces with brown paint smeared in places and designs crooked in other places. I truly regret spending over $100.00 on this and would send it back if I thought I could ever get all those pieces back in the box which I don't. I would have never paid this much money for the set if I was able to see it in a store...never. This pattern had such great potential but evidently Tara is more interested in the bottom line than a quality product. I'm glad the others who posted are happy with their sets though.

Paula

Julie9281376178344.293491 PostsRegistered 4/7/2013Illinois

tlc21 ~ Best of luck with your dissertation, and I think the Temptations TSV would be a great reward for you ~ you deserve it!

Today I cleaned out one of my kitchen cabinets and got rid of all the stuff I haven't used in awhile. Then I wiped down the shelves and arranged my new harvest set so it looks so nice I'll hate to disturb it, lol! And I was worried about where to store all those pieces....

pitstop ~ I'm sorry your set didn't turn out to be so nice. That can be so disappointing, especially when you're really looking forward to something. I definitely get your point about boxing everything up. Hopefully you'll still be able to get some good use out of the set you received!

mominohio1376262440.1433325 PostsRegistered 8/8/2010
On 8/9/2013 Julie928 said:

Just wanted to follow up to let everyone know my 24 piece set (#K38331) arrived today! The Harvest pattern is beautiful, and all my pieces arrived in great shape! I am also very pleased with the painting on my set. If you are thinking about this set I HIGHLY recommend it! If Tara comes up with a 24 piece set for Christmas I'm going to need to rent out a storage unit for all my pieces, lol!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

My Harvest set was perfect also. So glad I ordered it even though I don't need it!

mominohio1376262912.1473325 PostsRegistered 8/8/2010
On 8/10/2013 pitstop said:

I was soooo excited that I was able to order the 24 pc Fall Harvest via automated ordering even though the set was sold out online. After receiving it yesterday I wish I hadn't been able to order it. I would honestly be embarrassed to put my name on this product line...the painting is sloppy on most of the pieces with brown paint smeared in places and designs crooked in other places. I truly regret spending over $100.00 on this and would send it back if I thought I could ever get all those pieces back in the box which I don't. I would have never paid this much money for the set if I was able to see it in a store...never. This pattern had such great potential but evidently Tara is more interested in the bottom line than a quality product. I'm glad the others who posted are happy with their sets though.

Please try to call Temp-tations customer service (not QVC) at 1 800 442 8677 and explain your problems. Have your invoice from Q handy for the item number, and they often will replace pieces that are not good quality, have even heard of them replacing pieces with very bad painting. They usually replace anything broken, chipped, or not properly glazed too, and being that you just received it, no cost to you.

Should you decide to return to Q, I have returned things not packed in their original shipping containers (and this set would take forever to get put back the way it came), mark it damaged, and you will not have to pay return shipping.

pitstop1376266991.68135 PostsRegistered 6/3/2006Iowa

Thank you mominohio for the suggestion....I'm still trying to decide if I want to just take the ez way out and keep the set flaws and all. I really do like the fall harvest pattern and hate to send it back since it's sold out now not to mention it's just such a hassle to deal with trying to send these big sets back. The pie plate was the worst but I could probably live with that one because I had already ordered two of the fall harvest pie plates with the birds so fingers crossed those arrive in better shape. The other pieces have varying degrees of sloppy painting mostly on the inside where the food would cover it. Decisions, decisions! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Paula

Angelbear1376284450.567307 PostsRegistered 2/23/2009

I want more of the Harvest pattern, not the Fallfetti. I have two of the Harvest items from a few years back that came in a set of a muffin pan and casserole dish with cover. It's so cute with the acorn handles and the leaves. I think I'll pass on the Fallfetti and look for more Harvest.

happy hous­ewife1376417454.69731991 PostsRegistered 1/4/2007

Looks like the fall fetti is just OW in fall colors. I am not a OW fan. Also not to enamored of the harvest pattern. i guess I saved myself some cash.

I did recently score 2 bakers in the retro rooster pattern that I am fond of for here in our new camper.

When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticism or misguided opinions walking away is the best way to defend yourself.To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude. -Dodinsky

Angelbear1376431213.13307 PostsRegistered 2/23/2009

Looks like I missed out on the Harvest set as I wasn't up at the ungodly hour of 5AM watching QVC. The website here still shows "Harvest" in the photo for the "Fallfetti" pattern as available so on the off chance Harvest was still buyable I called and no, it sold out during the show this AM and the photo here on the website where you order the item is wrong. Confusing. I wish they would get this together and understand the difference. No word on if it will be available again or what pieces. I've just about given up to adding to the Harvest pieces I have, which only number two. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Page 1 of 1