Labor Day Weekend Clearance
18 Members and 7653 Guests Online

Temp-tations

Temptations infomercial

Started 1363547777.763 in Temp-tations | Last reply 1363548268.687 by KY_Liz
replies
I just watched an infomercial for a 20 piece bakeware set from Tara - similar to old world, but the pattern is reversed , the background is the color and the pattern is white and embossed. It is a 9x13 with lid it - 2 loaf pans and 4little serve it bowls for $99.90. It is also guaranteed for full purchase price if anything happens to it. She does say it can go direct from freezer to a 500 degree oven. It appears to be a very nice set - the pattern is very attractive in this reverse color scheme. So it appears Tara is branching out.

When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticism or misguided opinions walking away is the best way to defend yourself.To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude. -Dodinsky

Page 1 of 1
KY_Liz1363548268.68779 PostsRegistered 3/16/2013

I saw the infomercial too. It is different but I prefer the painted version that's on QVC.

www.BuyTemp-Tations.com if you want to see it. They call it Carved Old World on there.

The satellite program guide said "Age-Less Cooking" or something weird like that. They probably have to call it something else, because the product name might lead one to believe it is adult content. LOL

Page 1 of 1