Contributor

I read some of the comments about this TSV & I just got mine yesterday & the dropper method for the foundcealer DOES NOT work!! It also smells like paint ( someone made this comment & I found it to be true) I called tarte so they would have feedback about this & I hope others will call Tarte & let them know how you feel if you are having problems with the foundcealer. I also called QVC customer sevice & they said if I am having problems with the foundation, but I don't want to return because I like the other items-they will give a partial refund for the foundcealer-I thought I would share this & hope this helps

Frequent Contributor

I feel the same way, the dropped doesn't work well and it does smell but that goes away but my other problem with this tsv is the color of foundation. I tried the light medium too pale on me and had a yellow tint and then I ordered another kit with medium shade better than the light medium but had a light orange tint So I don't see me keeping my first order on auto ship now . Love the rest of the kit but just don't see that its worth it to keep it on auto ship just for the other items in the kit. {#emotions_dlg.mellow} But then again I might change my mind on my auto ship and keep it have until late May early June to decided Smile

Honored Contributor

My dropper does not work either. I like the product, but it can't be used with the dropper. I also wish it had SPF.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't have a problem with the scent and I am usually pretty sensitive to that. Hate the dropper top, but I just found a pump top that fit the bottle and replaced it with that. I do hope they figure that out and fix it. Sometimes I think they go with something new because they think it'll bring in the customers, but it's a big fail. Loving the mascara. Tried the eyeshadow today and was happy with it. Haven't tried the lip gloss yet and I know I can't wear that strong a tint in the blush.

I'll stay with the auto-delivery and am looking forward to the last blush which is probably the only one that will work for me.

Super Contributor

I'm happy with the palette and mascara. I wish the gloss had more pigment, it looks like it'd be such a pretty color if it went on true to color, or how it looks like it'd go on. The foundation, like most reviews, is frustrating due to the pump. It seemed hard to push down. I was trying to put it on the back of my other hand, but it seemed I needed my other hand to keep it down long enough to apply. I think I'll try using it by flipping it over to get the foundation on my thumb or something like that.

I usually order light (went with light-medium) and really like Tarte's foundations/BB creams, etc.. I like this as well but have only worn it once, and noticed when I got hot that the foundation seemed to separate. It may be because I put too much moisturizer (way more than I normally do) on as I had some pilling from too much product, so I don't think it'd happen again.

Ice Goddess, I'm looking forward to the last kit as well!

New Contributor
I really like the Tarte Foundcealer in this TSV. I had been using the liquid Tarte in the brown "jar" which is discontinued. Used another well known mineral for years & had a reaction to it after having shingles. I like everything in this TSV. The eye shadows are very usable colors & I have enjoyed the lip color also. It is different for me as I usually use peaches & corals but like the change. The mascara is GREAT! Maracuja oil has literally changed my skin for the better & believe me it needed some serious help after the shingles episode. I do agree the dropper is a bit frustrating, but for me I need more than 3 drops so pour a bit more out & it works so well with that amazing brush. Such a nice one. I don't find the odor offensive, sort of neutral & it disappears quickly. I don't use scented makeup. I have a light complexion & found light ok for now, but changed to light medium for my next delivery as light will be too pale for summer. I need a little color anyway. I can't wait for the next shipments as this is my favorite makeup purchase in ages!