Frequent Contributor

Well I was going to buy my first Tarte Foundation tonight the duo but after reading none of the colors are for me who has pink undertones. Kind of bummed out now. or am I wrong about the colors I was going to buy either the Light or Light-Medium{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

There are MANY more color choices for this foundation. Check their website or you can try them on in Sephora. QVC only sells limited colors. You won't get the great deal elsewhere, but you'll probably get a better match. HTH!

Trusted Contributor

Tarte foundations tend to run orange. I have tried this and the colors were not right for me. If you're willing to try a powder, the Tarte Amazonian powder foundation comes in a lot of colors and is one of my favorites. It covers well and does not look powdery. If you can, get to a Sephora or Ulta to try in person. This is really the only way to get a good color match.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/31/2015 pas4116 said:

Tarte foundations tend to run orange. I have tried this and the colors were not right for me. If you're willing to try a powder, the Tarte Amazonian powder foundation comes in a lot of colors and is one of my favorites. It covers well and does not look powdery. If you can, get to a Sephora or Ulta to try in person. This is really the only way to get a good color match.

Is this powder foundation here on Qvc? and do they have it for me who has pink undertones?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, QVC carries several colors, with and without the brush. I did not care for the brush, any flat head brush will work. The light or light medium might work, but again, Sephora and Ulta carry many more shades, and if at all possible, testing in person is the only way to get a good match.

A230887, A238377