Trusted Contributor

I'm on the fence with the tsv. I love the look of the shadows but don't really need the blush or mascara and the lip colors don't seem right for my coloring. The shadows however look like colors I would really like. Does anyone know of a smaller kit with shadows to recommend? Should I look at Ulta or Sephora? Thanks in advance, I've never tried Tarte before.

Respected Contributor
Don't know about tarts but I highly recommend Urban Decay palettes. The naked basics 2 is all matte. The Naked full palettes 1+2 have a mix. ..shimmer and matte. Best shadows I have ever used.
Super Contributor
Tarte shadows are really nice. You might be surprised with the TSV and end up loving the other items too! Their blushes are the best, last all day long on me. The mascara & lip products are nice too. You could keep the shadows & gift the other items. The sets at Ulta & Sephora are nice too. QVC does have a couple Tarte eye palettes if that's all you really want to try.
Super Contributor
Tarte shadows are really nice. You might be surprised with the TSV and end up loving the other items too! Their blushes are the best, last all day long on me. The mascara & lip products are nice too. You could keep the shadows & gift the other items. The sets at Ulta & Sephora are nice too. QVC does have a couple Tarte eye palettes if that's all you really want to try.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you birkin baby and LovemyBE for the replies! I think I might give the tsv a try. Birkin baby I totally agree about the Urban Decay set, I have the first naked palette I think and I have loved it. Just always tempted by others-Smiley Happy