Super Contributor

Tarte 3 in 1 Holiday Gift TSVS

furst of all, props to QVC for amazingly quick delivery. I ordered SAt and I already have it. Also the reduced shipping of only $3.00'is awesome! The packaging of this TSV is so beautiful. It comes in a beautiful, study box with 3 other boxes that slide out. I font think the pictures did it justice. The pallets come in one box, liners and mascara in their own box and lippies and blush in the third. I feel the roses toned blush looks just like adventurous which was a mini in a Sephora set two years ago, but not positive it's the same. It has been a fav of mine tho in the fall and winter so I'm happy to have something similar. One of the lips urgencies, Wonder, was in one of the sets last year, but it's a great color. (Also,a for some reason, mine broke and I had to throw it away -that had never happened with these for me before). Also excited to try this gloss, haven't had one before. I buy all of the Tarte holiday sets so some of the shadow colors are looking similar, but I use them as palettes pretty much exclusively, so it doesn't matter much to me either. Most colors are renamed and there appear to be some new colors that look great to me too. At first glance, this is so great and I know the value is there for sure!
Regular Contributor

Re: Tarte 3 in 1 Holiday Gift TSVS

thank you for the review.

Super Contributor

These are the newer lip creme instead of the lip tints so I don't think I have those 2 colors. I'll have to check what was in last year's lip creme sets for the holidays. I got mine yesterday but unfortunately I was too sick to play. I'm hoping I feel better soon so I can play with my new toys

Trusted Contributor

Is this a past TSV - or an upcoming one? Number?

Super Contributor

Gonnab, new TSV. Qvc won't allow the number to be given out, but I'm sure you can google it. Bambi, last years set had the lip crimes also. I can't be positive, because I had to toss mine, but I actually sent Tarte an email asking if I could buy this color.
Honored Contributor

Why did you have to toss yours?

Honored Contributor

I think the best news on the TSVs is the reduced shipping. Evidently they are taking note of the success of the two competitors, who offer reduced or free shipping frequently. Now all we have to do is get them to reduce on single item orders.

Super Contributor

I really want this TSV, but don't need it. I don't own one single Tarte powder eye shadow, but own so many lip products, blushes & eyeliners.

I saw Tarte's YouTube video on this and love the way it's all boxed, plus the colors are gorgeous! All NEW colors for me.

Super Contributor

Mine just broke from the bottom and totally made a mess. This has never happened with any lips urgency before.
On 10/15/2014 depglass said:

Why did you have to toss yours?

Contributor

Susan W on youtube usually posts an unboxing when she receives TSV's.