Super Contributor

Literally. when you go to the beauty page and look for it its not on the list any longer. If you type Tarte in the search bar you find tarte products but no longer listed in Beauty. I've told customer service with no results. Since Its obvious Tarte isn't going anywhere anyone else care to try to light a fire under CS?

Super Contributor
Tarte has a great TSV in Nov,
Super Contributor
It's in the list on the left side of the beauty page. All brands aren't there. Maybe they are rotated based on popularity.
Super Contributor

That is weird! Tarte is listed but there are NO products populated for the brand. I hope this is just a website error.

Trusted Contributor
The same thing with IT Cosmetics. I was looking for something and all it brings up is a bio on Jaime , but not a single product. How does Q hope to sell if people can't find/see the products!
Respected Contributor

When I click on Beauty, then See All Brands, both are there. Clicking on the brand name then brings up the items.

Occasional Contributor

tarte has their own web store!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/2/2014 vermint said:

When I click on Beauty, then See All Brands, both are there. Clicking on the brand name then brings up the items.

I did exactly that - went to Beauty, then IT Cosmetics, and all it brings up is Jaime's bio, and not one single product shown.

Tried it both on my PC, Ipad and Iphone, and get the same results. Wonder what is going on, if it is me, or the website !

Respected Contributor
On 10/2/2014 Pezzie said:
On 10/2/2014 vermint said:

I did exactly that - went to Beauty, then IT Cosmetics, and all it brings up is Jaime's bio, and not one single product shown.

Tried it both on my PC, Ipad and Iphone, and get the same results. Wonder what is going on, if it is me, or the website !

It's a mystery! {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/2/2014 Brokenhearted1 said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} tarte has their own web store!

It's nice of you to remind people that they can buy Tarte elsewhere, but let's hope most know that they can buy most of the beauty brands offered by QVC elsewhere, including the brand's own website. I'm reading the frustration here as not being able to get any listing for available products. Many who browse the beauty pages on QVC.com (and view the shows), are checking out the sets and special configurations offered by QVC, which "are not" generally available from those other Tarte retail partners or their website.