Regular Contributor

Has everyone seen the new Holiday sets?

Musings of a muse (dot com) has one listed, and a few other blogger sites have some up.

Super Contributor

Re: Has everyone seen the new Holiday sets?

I love Tarte holiday sets; wish I could get them all. I already purchased the blush set...really pretty matte colors!

Respected Contributor

I already bought the 4-piece blush set and the little $5 lippie set -- love both!! The blush palette is on it's way from sephora. I buy that every year, and this years looks beautiful. BUT, I saw a blogger post a set on IG today that is 6 blushes and 6 lipsurgences. I'm THINKING it is a Q exclusive. Doesn't matter who is carrying, I'm getting it. I wear their blushes almost every day, especially in fall and winter. I like JM cheek gelee in summer. My tarte blush collection is getting a little out of control, but theirs wear so well on me, and end up being less than DS brands in their holiday kits!!
Super Contributor

Aren't the Blushes a smaller size than regular? If not I'll go back and get them. I'm hooked on the blushes. Have the powder foundation on AD. I'm kind of nuts for the Lights camera, lashes as well. Just discovering Tarte for some reason. Loving it.

Respected Contributor

Yes, they are smaller. One configuration is already online, so you can look and compare.
Occasional Contributor

On 9/25/2014 FUTURE said: I already bought the 4-piece blush set and the little $5 lippie set -- love both!! The blush palette is on it's way from sephora. I buy that every year, and this years looks beautiful. BUT, I saw a blogger post a set on IG today that is 6 blushes and 6 lipsurgences. I'm THINKING it is a Q exclusive. Doesn't matter who is carrying, I'm getting it. I wear their blushes almost every day, especially in fall and winter. I like JM cheek gelee in summer. My tarte blush collection is getting a little out of control, but theirs wear so well on me, and end up being less than DS brands in their holiday kits!!

hi! Do you mind sharing the name of the blogger? or the instagram account?

Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 FUTURE said: I already bought the 4-piece blush set and the little $5 lippie set -- love both!! The blush palette is on it's way from sephora. I buy that every year, and this years looks beautiful. BUT, I saw a blogger post a set on IG today that is 6 blushes and 6 lipsurgences. I'm THINKING it is a Q exclusive. Doesn't matter who is carrying, I'm getting it. I wear their blushes almost every day, especially in fall and winter. I like JM cheek gelee in summer. My tarte blush collection is getting a little out of control, but theirs wear so well on me, and end up being less than DS brands in their holiday kits!!

This set is on Sephora.com for $175.00; is this the set you were referring to? I want it, but way to expensive for me right now.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the holiday set that is an Ulta exclusive which is like a compact and 4 interchangeable palettes to fit inside. I have only used tarte BB creme so I am looking forward to trying something else from them. Ulta had something similar last year but I missed getting it. I did go by my local Ulta last weekend and they did not have it in stock yet so I had to order online. I should get it in a few days.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 LovemyBE said:

This set is on Sephora.com for $175.00; is this the set you were referring to? I want it, but way to expensive for me right now.

Yes. I will for sure NOT be buying that -- it's the shades they've out forever! I thought they would be LE colors. So glad it's an easy pass, esp at that price! Smiley Wink I just saw that on Sephora today -- I've been stalking forever for it. Thanks a ton for sharing!
Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 aunaturale9 said:

hi! Do you mind sharing the name of the blogger? or the instagram account?

LovemyBE just posted it. It's on Sephora now. The IG person was Teni Penosian. I really like her, and she's gorgeous!