Frequent Contributor
Is there a 2 foundations and a brush special coming up in October? I've gotten it twice before I hope it comes again,anyone know
Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazonian clay foundation

The 2 amazonian clay foundations and brush has been up for a while: A251496. Only deep is left now.

Super Contributor

I LOVE this stuff. More, more more!

BE stole the idea of the Mesh screen for its new Sephora anti-acne powder foundation. Naughty!

Super Contributor

I recently ordered this and am awaiting delivery. I hope the color works for me. Everything I have read is amazing! The price for the duo and brush (and free shipping!) could not be beat. At times, QVC does have great deals on beauty.

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Smurfette said:

I recently ordered this and am awaiting delivery. I hope the color works for me. Everything I have read is amazing! The price for the duo and brush (and free shipping!) could not be beat. At times, QVC does have great deals on beauty.

Just a word of advice. You don't need as much as they do with BE (despite what BE says).

Start small, no more than say two pushes in the mesh to get it out and that should be good for the whole face most times. Don't be bummed if at first it doesn't look like it will work. To me the foundation looks darker in the jar than on the face. Tarte themselves have more shades available on their site so if it doesn't work right away don't give up and try a different shade on Tarte.com

Trusted Contributor

On 9/24/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said:

I LOVE this stuff. More, more more!

BE stole the idea of the Mesh screen for its new Sephora anti-acne powder foundation. Naughty!

Origins has a powder foundation in the same container as well. Tarte must have had an exclusive on it for the first year. All these companies must buy containers from the same manufacturers.

Super Contributor

I'm a little kid at heart. I feel like saying. "Nah, Nah, Tarte Thought of it first"!