New Contributor

Tarte Cheek Stain - A Perfect Rose

Hi there all you Tarte Lovers. I would love some advice on a cheek color I got with a kit and it was exclusive only for the kit. Is there a color that is similar as I love this color. I have olive completion. I tried Fearless but it does not look very good on me. Any suggestions????

Super Contributor

Re: Tarte Cheek Stain - A Perfect Rose

If you are looking for a Rosy shade, and are looking for the stain sticks, then on their website they have "Natural Beauty" and "Blushing Bride" that have a rosy tone to them. I know the powder Natural Beauty is dark enough, yet sheer enough I'd bet it would look great on a nice olive complexion. One other, believe it or not "True Love" I think would look good on all complexions. I have that in the stick and the powder. There is something about the tone that just looks like it would work on everyone. Natural Beauty is a little darker but still sheer. Blushing Bride I've not seen but it looks like it has a rosy tint on their website.

Just some ideas. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Tarte Cheek Stain - A Perfect Rose

I have an olive completion and Rose colors look best on me.I have never tried any of the Tarte blush sticks so can't comment on those.