Regular Contributor

Does anyone know when tarte will be on qvc again i just started using this line of make up and like it. I purchased some from sephora and like it and was wondering when they will be on qvc again, because you can get some better deals here that you can't get at sephora.

thank you.

New Contributor
I'm wondering the same thing!!!!
Super Contributor

I'd be willing to bed November and December. Maybe just little spots on AM beauty etc until then.

Super Contributor
If you go to email sign up/manage your subscriptions, you can get emails about a week before the show airs. Also, Ulta definitely has their holiday kits up and available in store, Sephora may as well.
Valued Contributor

I know Maureen sold her company I figured when they said she was going to stay home with the kids we wouldnt see her but she was on the other night

Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 mollymaggie said:

I know Maureen sold her company I figured when they said she was going to stay home with the kids we wouldnt see her but she was on the other night

Because she still owns a small piece and is still CEO and helps in development. I'll still use her stuff as long as she maintains at least the quality they have now.