Valued Contributor

Tarte new fall Eye and Cheek Palette

I just saw the new palette on the tarte site. It's gorgeous! It's one of those round palettes with shadows, a highlight, bronzer and a round blush in the middle. I never did get a chance to get one of the others when they were available. It's called Rainforest After Dark. It is a limited edition.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tarte new fall Eye and Cheek Palette

Wow, super pretty! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Valued Contributor

Well, I ordered it! It's now on sephora.com with free shipping over $25. I'll let you know how it is.
Trusted Contributor

On 6/27/2014 Cardamom said: Well, I ordered it! It's now on sephora.com with free shipping over $25. I'll let you know how it is.

Hi Cardamon!! Very cool!! I'd love to hear your feedback. The blush looks gorgeous!!

Valued Contributor

On 6/27/2014 Karena said:
On 6/27/2014 Cardamom said: Well, I ordered it! It's now on sephora.com with free shipping over $25. I'll let you know how it is.

Hi Cardamon!! Very cool!! I'd love to hear your feedback. The blush looks gorgeous!!

That blush looks like one in my gorgeous getaways ulta holiday set. I hope it's different!
Regular Contributor

I hope this works

rainforest after dark limited-edition colored clay eye & cheek palette

<h1 style="color: #6a027c; letter-spacing: -0.05em; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Avenir Next W10 Regular', Arial, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: center;"> rainforest after dark
limited-edition colored clay eye & cheek palette</h1>

New limited-edition and iconic shades inspired by sultry Amazonian adventures include:

• bare to explore (pink beige)
• make a mauve (plum mauve)
• plum away with me (dark plum)
• up to no gold (gold)
• tan-gled up in you (tan)
• don’t turn a-brown (dark brown)
• unleashed (nude rose blush)
• champagne (highlighter)
• park ave princess™ (bronzer)