Occasional Contributor

Eye Shadow pallet - the one with bowl

ladies. Quick question. Is the new pallete Maureen is showing today may 2 is the same one coming with The 2nd ad set from holiday season (April set). Thank ladies..and gent.
Regular Contributor

Re: Eye Shadow pallet - the one with bowl

I hope someone has the answer. I am waiting for my order.

Super Contributor

Yes. If you check musings of a muse dot com and search it, she shows the entire set
Occasional Contributor

Ty Smiley Happy. I like tarte but sure don't need two of the same...not just yet Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I'm guessing it is as the last show it was on, the presenter had said, "we loved the Winter set and wanted a Spring/Summer set"....so I'm guessing it's the one those of us on A/D for the bow collection will be receiving. It's better than I expected if it's it! I wish we could have received it first before if this isn't it and wish they'd state it in a more straight-forward manner if this IS the AD to the Christmas TSV. Of course, the mascaras, 4 lip colors, and 2 liners aren't in it!

Occasional Contributor

KatMary I agree with you I wish they were more clear about it. I have a feeling they don't want to make folks that got the ad mad. When you get ad they sell as we will get things ahead before everyone else. Here we go the new set is available for all...and with the slow boat ship we have been getting. Folks might get this pallet before the ad people. Anyway it's gorgeous and I hope the textures and pigmentation are still great on this new one. After all girls just wanna have fun! ??
Occasional Contributor

If you look on Muse's site the eye shadow palette with the second AD shipment (just shipped) and the one on last night's show look to be one and the same.

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/11/tarte-bow-go-april-2014-shipment.html

I'm glad that I waited to order this because I'm supposed to be getting the second AD shipment next week and if I had gotten two of the same eye shadow palettes.. I would be ticked at myself.

Regular Contributor

I just replied to the post above this one and about the post on Tarte's fb page. They told someone that asked if this is the 2nd AD from the Bow and Go. They said NO, it's a new palette. That's not true. I just opened mine and they are the same. The color names and the shades match the list on QVC.com.

Trusted Contributor

The person responding for tarte on FB isn't paying attention to what they are doing.

First, the tarte staff member confirms that the palette is not the same as the Bow N Go AD - not accurate.

Then, they say this palette is available today on QVC for $30, which is also incorrect. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Super Contributor

Oy Tarte needs to get their act together!? I saw the new palette on air last night and though hmmmm isn't that the one we are supposed to get on AD and were delayed? And yes it is, I looked up the picture too. First I was annoyed because on AD we should get it first, and mine has been in shipping "LIMBO" for 3 days now. I likely would have just bought the pallette on its own without the other items had I known it would be for sale so soon. Yes it is a better deal to get the lippies, eyeliner, and mascara, but I don't need any of them. Well when I get the lippies I might have another opinion lol.

Annoyed that you all got misinformation on Facebook about this too, not good.

I've honestly lost faith in Tarte AD plans now, except for the self tanner where I know exactly what I'm getting is the same thing.... well hopefully I will get the 2nd shipment!? Love that self-tanner but the presentations were a disaster.

I do love Tarte hope they listen and fix these things {#emotions_dlg.wub}