Honored Contributor

20% off your order going on now. I thought you ladies who got the $50 credit would like to know so you can maximize your money. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

It is SWEET deal.

Regular Contributor

Hey I was just going to start a thread, but I'll chime in here.....Tarte's Christmas TSV (bow & go or whatever it was called), with the code is only $44 at tarte's site. Good deal IMO!

Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2014 Cathyshopper said:

Hey I was just going to start a thread, but I'll chime in here.....Tarte's Christmas TSV (bow & go or whatever it was called), with the code is only $44 at tarte's site. Good deal IMO!

that is a good deal- and free shipping too since it is over $40.

Regular Contributor

I know!Smile As soon as I got the email, I raced to their site and got the new Be Mattenificent palette that I'd been eyeing. There is no way I was going to pass it up for that price!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Stuck on another small item to get the free shipping too.

Contributor
On 2/6/2014 Cathyshopper said:

I can't find it on their site. Do you think it's sold out?

Not applicable

Thanks for sharing. I got the new CC primer and some masacara with FREE SHIPPING!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi HappyDaze! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thanks for all the support you gave us who got the AD cancelled!

Yes, I thought of that, but I don't see how we can use two promo codes on one order. The $50 credit came in the form of a promo code, and you also need a promo code for 20% off. Maybe I'm missing something...

Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2014 Karena said:

Hi HappyDaze! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thanks for all the support you gave us who got the AD cancelled!

Yes, I thought of that, but I don't see how we can use two promo codes on one order. The $50 credit came in the form of a promo code, and you also need a promo code for 20% off. Maybe I'm missing something...

you are welcome! Smiley Happy

oh dang, I didn't know they gave you guys a promo code to use- I thought perhaps it was a gift card number or that they just posted the $50 to your account. I wonder if you can call them to place your order and use the sale code and your $50 credit- they shouldn't penalize you by preventing you from using the sale code with your $50 credit since it was due to an error on qvc and tarte.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/6/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/6/2014 Karena said:

you are welcome! Smiley Happy

oh dang, I didn't know they gave you guys a promo code to use- I thought perhaps it was a gift card number or that they just posted the $50 to your account. I wonder if you can call them to place your order and use the sale code and your $50 credit- they shouldn't penalize you by preventing you from using the sale code with your $50 credit since it was due to an error on qvc and tarte.

Yeah, I had hoped it would be like a gift card, too. I just called and they said they will only use one promo code. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I bet they set it up that way on purpose. I wonder how many credits they issued - probably a small fraction of the thousands of orders that were cancelled.

I wanted to get a few power pigments with the 20% off and $50 promo. That would have been cool!