Regular Contributor

The New Colored Clay Concealer...anyone else

Scream at the TV like I did during the presentations yesterday to just show the pots that were right there in front of the models so we could see the colors?

I even set my DVR for one of the shows and just watched it. They kept showing the shade chart photos for the colors. I was hoping that they would just show the product shades. Why not swipe the colors on one of the models hands? How hard is it to hold up each pot of color???

Thanks! Had to vent about this.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Occasional Contributor

Re: The New Colored Clay Concealer...anyone else

Omg story of my life... I just guessed the darkest one that I could catch a glimpse if was deep so ordered that. In my opinion their deep is like a tan in all other beaut brands!
Super Contributor

If you go to the item they now have the video box below the pic of the product. To the right of the video box there are three choices. One of which is "see the colors". If you click on it you can see a quick video of the colors swatched on an arm. It isn't the clearest picture and it goes quickly, but a least you can get a glimpse.

Respected Contributor

I cancelled this product plus the TSV due to not really ever seeing on air any swatches. I am fair and ordered fair but had no idea if it was pink or yellow based, so gave up and cancelled. I can't tell shades by them showing models and their complexions. I came to my senses, remembered all the foundations and concealers I've returned, and ended the TSV mystery adventure.

Honored Contributor

I ordered and cancelled too.

Contributor

I got mine yesterday and tried it out. I usually order medium tarte foundation but got the light in this concealer. Covered very well and brightened under my dark eyes and didnt settle. Very pigmented and used very little. Brush is the usual tarte awesomeness. I wad skeptical but ended up liking this. Oh and powder is their usual Smooth Operator powder, which is the only powder I like when I use one. Edited to say- only used under my eyes as I use Bye Bye Undereye on the spots and redness on my face.