Regular Contributor

Tarte TSV AD future shipments

I found this on the TSV page under the shipments tab. There's pictures too but for some reason they didn't copy. Second Shipment 0.68-oz colored clay SPF 15 liquid foundation and 0.51-oz colored clay CC primer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep 0.31-oz clay blush bronzer in Peach Bronze 0.27-oz LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Flush, a pink berry shade 0.10-oz clay eyeliner in Espresso, a brown shade 0.24-fl oz lights, camera, LASHES mascara in Black 0.32-fl oz smooth operator finishing powder Makeup bag in Peach color Third Shipment 0.68-oz colored clay SPF 15 liquid foundation and 0.51-oz colored clay CC primer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep 0.31-oz clay blush bronzer in Rose Bronze 0.27-oz LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Blushing Bride, a plummy rose shade 0.10-oz clay eyeliner in Midnight Plum, a deep plum shade 0.24-fl oz lights, camera, LASHES mascara in Black 0.13-fl oz CC eye primer Makeup bag in Rosy Pink color
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV AD future shipments

Second Shipment

Third Shipment
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

Thank you. I was looking for the info on AD.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks ! I got thid on AD and this is a big help.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the pictures lyn in MI. All I could get was the description for each one. I wasn't on my computer so I couldn't get the pictures to post.

Honored Contributor

That lip color and compact blush thingy (still not sure what that is- bronzer, blush, what??) in the third shipment look sooo pretty!! Does this new lip product contain peppermint oil like the lip surgence?

I'm not buying because Tarte products tend not to work for me even though they always looks so pretty. Plus, who knows if you'd actually GET any of the ADs. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Regular Contributor

On 2/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

That lip color and compact blush thingy (still not sure what that is- bronzer, blush, what??) in the third shipment look sooo pretty!! Does this new lip product contain peppermint oil like the lip surgence?

I'm not buying because Tarte products tend not to work for me even though they always looks so pretty. Plus, who knows if you'd actually GET any of the ADs. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I posted the descriptions above, first post. Sorry it ran all together but I tried to edit it and it wouldn't work. I wasn't on my computer when I posted all the information.

It's a bronzer/blush combo. I bet you could use as eyeshadow too just using each color with a small brush. I try not to swirl the entire compact when I use it unless I want the bronze look. I use just the pink shades for a blush look. HTH

Contributor

I ordered this kit early through the Insider and love it. Also just placed an order for the new colored clay concealer. The AD kits look ewually amazing, but I was kinda disappointex that they didnt use the new pretty agate like packaging for the new blush/bronzers. :-(
Frequent Contributor

Yeah! I'm very glad I got this on AD, because I need some loose powder! I really like all of the products.
Frequent Contributor

So pretty...let's hope they honor the AD on this kit.