Occasional Contributor

No easy pay on today's Tarte TSV. No thank you Tarte and QVC

I was really curious about today's Tarte TSV but QVC is not offering it on easy pay. This is a big deciding factor for me. My wallet will be a lot happier that I am passing on this offer.

Super Contributor

Re: No easy pay on today's Tarte TSV. No thank you Tarte and QVC

I noticed that Aleisha was very obviously wearing false eyelashes when they were showing that it covered her blemishes from the side. Really disappointing.

Super Contributor

Sorry, double post.
Occasional Contributor

Sorry about the double post.

Respected Contributor

I was on Easy Pay for the Insiders...I waited to see the presentation---bummer. I will now NOT order!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I agree, i'm out.

I know the whole evil pay option can be a hot button issue around here, but for me, when I choose to use it, it usually is for a beauty kit that I am curious about, and not sure what I will think about the products. Like a 60% yes 40% no, and many times I end up loving the kit.

This totally kicked it into the 70/30 range for me. Easy pass.

Super Contributor

Just watched a video presentation of it and on Maria the foundation looked very heavy IMHO. Not interested in it at all.

Vicki

Super Contributor

I saw in the box where they list what may come in a box (under the item number and prior to the price) that is said it had 3 easy pays, but I think it's for a/d. I'm not sure i read it right as it's usually advertised more obviously than that.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/4/2014 Katmary said:

I saw in the box where they list what may come in a box (under the item number and prior to the price) that is said it had 3 easy pays, but I think it's for a/d. I'm not sure i read it right as it's usually advertised more obviously than that.

After what happened with her last TSV on auto-delivery, NO THAK YOU!

Valued Contributor

I had the item no with the 4 easy pays of $14 and change but I still passed, which was hard! Those are some really low easy pays! I'm not an insider. Someone kindly shared the number with me. I really feel that now that no one is paying for the subscription everybody should be offered the same easy pay plan and even of people did pay I doubt they would care of someone else used easy pay after they already did. Anyway, I didn't order it because I'm not too fond of that delivery system on the foundation. I am happy with my Tarte BB primer. I only need one product with that and for this foundation I would need the primer stick.