Trusted Contributor

TARTE's response to Beauty w/o Boundaries Cancellations

Tarte just posted a response to the myriad complaints on FB. They say to contact info@tarte.com. Well, many of us already did that!!! What the heck?? Really???

Sorry, thanks for allowing me to vent. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Valued Contributor

Re: TARTE's response to Beauty w/o Boundaries Cancellations

Was that the response from 2 hours ago? This is off their FB page:

tarte cosmetics We are so sorry QVC was unable to fulfill our previous TSV auto delivery. Due to overwhelming demand, this TSV auto delivery was oversold. We never want to disappoint our tartelettes! If you signed up for this TSV AD, but did not receive it, please email us at info@tarte.com.

Looks like hopefully they will be doing something for you all.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2014 Cardamom said:

tarte cosmeticsWe are so sorry QVC was unable to fulfill our previous TSV auto delivery. Due to overwhelming demand, this TSV auto delivery was oversold. We never want to disappoint our tartelettes! If you signed up for this TSV AD, but did not receive it, please email us at info@tarte.com.

what I don't understand is that they cancelled both shipments for most though. I could understand overselling the second and then resolving the overselling issue for the third but the fact that they cancelled both already is strange. And the PROMISED many that their delayed shipments were going to be fulfilled. I think both parties are to blame for the fiasco.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2014 HappyDaze said:

tarte cosmeticsWe are so sorry QVC was unable to fulfill our previous TSV auto delivery. Due to overwhelming demand, this TSV auto delivery was oversold. We never want to disappoint our tartelettes! If you signed up for this TSV AD, but did not receive it, please email us at info@tarte.com.

<br />

what I don't understand is that they cancelled both shipments for most though. I could understand overselling the second and then resolving the overselling issue for the third but the fact that they cancelled both already is strange. And the PROMISED many that their delayed shipments were going to be fulfilled. I think both parties are to blame for the fiasco.

Hi Happy. It is a complete debacle. And they both are pointing fingers at each other.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I placed my order with QVC and ultimately that is who I blame.

Thanks, Karena and Cardamom for posting the FB post here. Anything Tarte does to resolve this is in good faith, and I personally still think they are a great company.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Cardamom - Thanks for your post and positive note. Yes, that was the response they posted. The problem is that many of us already contacted info@tarte.com after we were told by tarte that they were sending QVC additional supply and they assured us that the delay for receiving the AD would only be "several days." The response from info@tarte.com is that they were working with QVC; that's it.

Oh well! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Contributor

I am beyond ticked off @ tarte! I wrote to that addy days ago & still havent received a reply! I guess I'll have to call in during the feb tsv & ask maureen to explain on air why we've all been dumped on like this. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Some got it and some didn't. It had nothing to do with shade. I'm a light and some light received theirs. I think it's ultimately Tarte's responsibility. If they couldn't get the proper allotment or if they CHOSE to not get the proper allotment and configuration to QVC, then it's Tarte's fault. They have these products in stock so why wouldn't they send them to QVC? Or, they could at least have QVC e'mail everyone on the A/D stating that they could cancel if they didn't' like any replacement items that may be me made in the A/D.

I know they have the BB cream and mascara! That's always available. I assume they couldn't get enough of those eye palettes as those were older items I believe that they were recycling into this TSV. I'm not sure of that, but I thought someone said it was something available awhile back.

Super Contributor

As far as I know, and I had just looked this week, the tarte eye palette which is older is still available on sephora, ulta and tarte. And the lippie is also available on several sites. I think the only thing that really isn't is the bag and if I have missed out on an auto delivery because of a bag, I find that really aggravating. I don't buy these things for the blasted bags.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2014 bambi z said:

As far as I know, and I had just looked this week, the tarte eye palette which is older is still available on sephora, ulta and tarte. And the lippie is also available on several sites. I think the only thing that really isn't is the bag and if I have missed out on an auto delivery because of a bag, I find that really aggravating. I don't buy these things for the blasted bags.

They still may not have thousands of those eye palettes though.

I don't care about the bag either. Only Tarte knows what the issue is (and perhaps QVC).