Honored Contributor

MAUREEN…VERY ANNOYED MY A/D BEAUTY WITH BOUNDARIES WAS CANCELED!!!

It was on backorder for weeks. Now, it shows canceled. And, on top of that…it counts against our cancellation rate for QVC and their silly "reprimanding letters". Their system does not distinguish between QVC cancellations on their own volition or customer cancellations. QVC also canceled another LOGO top a few weeks ago due to lack of inventory and a clearance Rachel Zoe jacket. Again…counting against my cancel status. SO ANNOYING!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

Re: MAUREEN…VERY ANNOYED MY A/D BEAUTY WITH BOUNDARIES WAS CANCELED!!!

I just saw this too. Very disappointed. This was my favorite TSV!!!

Regular Contributor

I'm annoyed too. Lots of post on here and Beauty Banter about this. I just want to know why some got theirs and others didn't!
Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2014 makupnut said: I'm annoyed too. Lots of post on here and Beauty Banter about this. I just want to know why some got theirs and others didn't!

I am wondering if those who pre-ordered got cancelled. The Insider pre-order item numbers are different than the item number on the TSV air date. Maybe they were short several and I am sure there were less pre orders than orders that went through on the air date. So maybe they just cancelled all the pre-orders, just the item number as a whole. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}. Just speculating.

I hope you all find out. Better yet I hope they make you some kits! I think it's really cruddy. I know I would have never ordered the first kit if the second and 3rd shipments weren't part of the deal.

OP I had no idea we have a cancellation rate!!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}. I've only heard of the return letter.

New Contributor

I'm upset about this too. I really wasn't sure if I was going to like the products, but after the first set came I really liked it and I was so glad I had signed up for the auto-delivery for the next 2 sets. What a disappointment. They probably knew that they wouldn't have enough stock. And why do they need to also cancel the 3rd set?

Super Contributor

I don't really know why and don't really care at this point. I order a lot of the beauty tsv orders that come down the pike and this will seriously make me rethink ordering at least some of them. If I'm on the fence about one, I think I just won't order it and go through the hassle. I got that silly five ez pay on request for my troubles. It's good for a year. I may use it if I see something more expensive that I really love but it won't be right away that's for sure. My husband keeps telling me to slow down on my beauty buying because of all my auto deliveries. This is good news for him.

Trusted Contributor

I am also very disappointed in Tarte, Winamac1!!! I have a few posts about this on their FB page, and Tarte did not respond at all. Obviously, they are not out of stock, because these individual items are all over retail. They just didn't fulfill QVC's customer orders.

Respected Contributor

QVC clearly doesn't value you as a customer. You should take your business elsewhere. You are probably more beautiful without that stuff anyway.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2014 Karena said:

I am also very disappointed in Tarte, Winamac1!!! I have a few posts about this on their FB page, and Tarte did not respond at all. Obviously, they are not out of stock, because these individual items are all over retail. They just didn't fulfill QVC's customer orders.

ITA Karena. I'm a "fan" of Maureen, and she should send us something. It's really disappointing. They can take their silly "easy pay" and shove it.{#emotions_dlg.angry}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I bought almost every single holiday kit that tarte had on every site they had them even just the lippies in a set. Definitely not happy that my business means so little and will rethink and reconsider future products. I really liked that foundation primer in this kit and am hugely disappointed that I will not get it since my other is basically gone.