Respected Contributor

Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Collector's Palette at Ulta

Have you seen this new palette? All the colors look so pretty - perfect for spring!!

Super Contributor

Re: Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Collector's Palette at Ulta

I did see it. It's on my short list lol

Valued Contributor

That is so pretty!!! Wouldn't that be great for travel?! I must pass though. I am getting Neutral Eyes II in an AD in a couple mos. the top row is neutral mattes like that.
Trusted Contributor

Ohhhhh, that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I received this Monday from Ulta and wore it yesterday. The colors are truely beautiful and more pigmented than one might think from looking at the pictures on line. The shadows blend really well. The lighter pink color was a little powdery, so you want to be gentle picking up the product with a brush. I use super soft brushes, so not too much trouble.

I don't think alot of the liner colors included; I don't find the Tarte dark shadows applied as a liner to wear very well. But, for just a hint at the lashline, they'll be fine. They don't account for much product in the palette. The blush is light, but is pigmented. I'm very fair with neutral to yellow undertones and all of the colors work well for me.

Super pleased{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

I would really like to purchase this palette but do you guys think the colors might be similar to the second shipment of the bow-and-go? I am referring to just the eyeshadow colors...

Occasional Contributor

Based on the photo up on Muse's site, I think the Matte palette is a little more neutral and more matte. try this link.. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/11/tarte-bow-go-april-2014-shipment.html

to see the April shipment. The April shipment looks to me to be a little darker and warmer. That said, I don't do cool colors terribly well and the Matte palette is great for me. I just think the Bow n Go has more browns/coppers/ivy type colors.

Frequent Contributor

It looks pretty ! If I didn't already have the IT Cosmetics Matte Luxe Palette , I might have considered this one. For someone who 's looking for soft,understated eye shadow shades, this is def the one !!!

Super Contributor

How is the It Cosmetics Matte Luxe Palette ? I desperately need some great matte colors !

Respected Contributor

Ordered mine from Ulta, should be delivered today.

The colors look so pretty, I can't wait to get it and play with it!!