Frequent Contributor
Hello fellow Tarteletts! I want to first say that I love Tarte products in general as they really do perform for me and do not cause break outs. Recently, during the last big sale I bought the Call of the Wild eye palette and this was the first time I used their shadows. I did use a different brand mixed in when I did my eyes, but noticed that my lids felt prickly and itchy with a burning sensation. I don't typically have overly sensitive eyes, but I noticed that I am becoming more sensitive as I get older (37 in Oct) I just was wondering...has anyone experienced itchy eye lids with the Tarte shadows? Could there be an ingredient that could cause this that I should look for? I hate to return it as it is a GORGEOUS palette. Thanks Girls!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Tarte Eye Shadow Question

I got the TSV with all the eye shadows, as though I have used Smoldereyes, blushes, mascara (regular & waterproof), Amazonian Clay Foundation, & Maracuja Under Eye concealer, this was 1st experience with eye shadows.

I haven't had any burning. I also have not found them long lasting at all. Nor are the lighter colors very pigmented. (The dark colors do have pigment.)

Quite disappointed. I also never quite liked any of the lip products... Also did not last, & colors too light or corally. Smiley Sad

Guess I need to get an eye primer.

Any more natural ones that work? Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I got the TSV with all the eye shadows, as though I have used Smoldereyes, blushes, mascara (regular & waterproof), Amazonian Clay Foundation, & Maracuja Under Eye concealer, this was 1st experience with eye shadows.

I haven't had any burning. I also have not found them long lasting at all. Nor are the lighter colors very pigmented. (The dark colors do have pigment.)

Quite disappointed. I also never quite liked any of the lip products... Also did not last, & colors too light or corally. Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor