Respected Contributor

Just ordered these this morning. I have never tried Harry London chocolates, but my mother has, and said they are very good. Five gifts for under $60 seems like a good deal to me for certain people. I ordered the Nut Cracker. So cute and a nice decoration for the following year. I may even keep one.

Honored Contributor

The candy looks delicious. Of course, what candy wouldn't.

Super Contributor

hmmm.... Host Carolyn Gracie ate Halo Dog food out of the can on air... and now is telling how good this chocolate is? The woman will eat anything I guess....

Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 gazelle77 said:

hmmm.... Host Carolyn Gracie ate Halo Dog food out of the can on air... and now is telling how good this chocolate is? The woman will eat anything I guess....

That's a good point. When she said the dog food was delicious, her future food recommendations lost all credibility.

Super Contributor
On 10/19/2014 ValuSkr said:

That's a good point. When she said the dog food was delicious, her future food recommendations lost all credibility.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor
On 10/19/2014 ValuSkr said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

What happened to Carolyn's diet she professed she started when she got her hair cut short???? Guess that was short lived.

Honored Contributor

Are you ever going to drop this, it's getting old.

Honored Contributor

What happened to Carolyn's diet she professed she started when she got her hair cut short???? Guess that was short lived.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself so everyone can pick you apart?

Honored Contributor
On 10/19/2014 luvpoos said:

Just ordered these this morning. I have never tried Harry London chocolates, but my mother has, and said they are very good. Five gifts for under $60 seems like a good deal to me for certain people. I ordered the Nut Cracker. So cute and a nice decoration for the following year. I may even keep one.

We live in Ohio, and have been to the factory and had a good variety of their candy. I personally don't think it is worth the money. It is good, but I guess because I make a lot of candy at Christmas, I can't seem to pay the price. About 10 years ago, my son's class took a field trip to HL, and I bought some chocolates in heart shaped tins (rather large) and still used them today. They still look good. The quality of their tins (back then, anyway) were very good.

I so wanted those nutcracker tins though! I just love them. I use tins for food storage all year, and would have such fun with them.