Trusted Contributor

I Am Noticing Susan Graver's Shorts w/Heels...

... what do you think of them?? Do you wear shorts w/ heels??

Valued Contributor

Re: I Am Noticing Susan Graver's Shorts w/Heels...

and with a zip up sweatshirt. Anything goes I guess. I see people around here with fleece jackets and flip flops and snow on the ground. I am amazed every time I go out and notice the get-ups as my mother used to say.

Respected Contributor

Definitely not pumps or stilletto, but casual wedges etc ... yes. Heck, the Q has all the models wearing heals with every fashion item, and sunglasses. I don't believe everything I "read" coming from the Q.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Heels make your legs look longer, and your behind somewhat better.This would make a lot of clothing items appear more flattering than they are in reality, on the average person. So it's smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned.

Honored Contributor

I don't, but I see it a lot where I live because it's hot here most months out of the year. People wear shorts 12 months of the year and wear them with anything from flip-flops to heels.

Contributor

With shorts, I think a wedge heel either strappy or strapless styles would work. I would not do pumps.

Respected Contributor

I think Susan is over-compromising wearing heels with shorts. She has often said she isn't fond of her legs so she probably wears them because she thinks it looks better than a flat, casual shoe.

Honored Contributor

I would wear a wedge, but not a pump.

Honored Contributor

i dont wear shorts, but i do wear pedal pushers. i will wear a short heel, wedge, platform, or kitten heel with them if i want to dress them up a bit.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It really depends on the outfit, IMO .... if it was a dressy city shorts and jacket outfit, then, yes, plain pumps would be fine. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I think it boils down to whether this is a dressy or casual shorts outfit.

Super Contributor

For me, I think shorts are a very casual outfit - sandals, flats, sneakers are all I would wear with them. Nothing with a heel.