Occasional Contributor
I have so many Susan Graver items but recently feel like some of the prints are too matronly Even for a 64 year old lady. Just saying! I like to dress appropriate for my age but stylish, not matronly. I have several shear vests items that I love and get compliments on every time I wear one. Hoping SG could do a few of them in more modern prints, subtle prints that don't scream old lady.
Super Contributor

I like the majority of SG's prints. The only ones I definitely do not like are the placement prints that look like x-rays and ultrasound images.

But, I'm already really, really old ... nothing can make me look older. So ... I can wear anything I want w/o fear.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Kathleen said:

I like the majority of SG's prints. The only ones I definitely do not like are the placement prints that look like x-rays and ultrasound images.

But, I'm already really, really old ... nothing can make me look older. So ... I can wear anything I want w/o fear.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor
I love most prints, but many of SG and IM prints are too big and bold for me. I'm not sure what you consider a matronly print. I am not a fan of realistic florals which I think can be a bit aging. Like anything else the way the print is styled with other pieces can make a huge difference in the look.
Esteemed Contributor

I love mini prints.....but the only one i have seen show ANY mini prints has been Liz Claiborne on QVC and i bought a couple from that vendor..........i am sure if one of the vendors would offer some more of the mini prints those items would sell out quickly!

Honored Contributor

I never used to wear prints. I will now wear certain abstract prints. However, I don't like stripes, dots or plaids.

Respected Contributor

Mother--I have a feeling you look great! I like to see people wear colorful, interesting prints. It looks nicer than just plain clothing.

Wearing solid bottoms most often, print tops look good, but I do wear plain ones too.

Valued Contributor

I looked around at church and was surprised that most people of every age were wearing prints. It wasn't like that a few years ago. Prints are not matronly.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Susan has really stepped up her game with her prints the past couple of years. Even if I don't like the style of the item, it's usually not due to the print. Prints are very on trend at the moment. There's nothing matronly or old fashioned about them. The very trendy are even wearing print leggings. I call out leggings because they can be a tough wear for many in black.