New Contributor
Dear Susan, I am a professional woman living on the West Coast. I have to tape your shows and watch them upon my return home in the evening. This evening (12 March), I got home and quickly went to purchase my spring wardrobe, only to find that all ten items I wished to purchase were no longer available! Not ONE of them! This is not the first time this has happened...you really need to take your west coast fans into consideration when you release your new lines. I can't believe that I'm going to have to go to the mall and spend my precious free time shopping to purchase my spring wardrobe. I love your things and the value is incredible, but I'm done with seeing fabulous things and not being able to purchase them! Sad, sad, sad...
Respected Contributor

You might want to keep track of when SG will be on and then place your order online the day before. I have done that for several Q lines. SG clothes are pretty forgiving so it might be feasible for you.

New Contributor
Thanks for the tip!! I didn't know that was possible. How do you search for the new items?
Respected Contributor

If you go to Fashion, sort for SG only. Then decide which kind of pieces you are looking for--or look at all of them. All those choices are in the left column. Then at the top right sort for "newest." That should do it.

Respected Contributor

For the last week (at least) there's been a tab on the home page of the Q which reads "new Susan Graver". I wouldn't get too excited about missing out on the new, there's plenty more coming and that new stretch material she's got going on is really thin, full of static and arrives in a ball, maybe it was meant to be, you might have been returning a lot.

Not applicable

I, too, am SO disappointed! I haven't been able to watch the Q all day because of tax preparation work. I just checked to see what was on today, and saw the sleeveless version (A263014) of the top I purchased last week was in one of the shows. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I would really rather have the sleeveless style and didn't expect to see it for several weeks yet. (What's up with that scheduling???) It's just a few hours after the show aired, and now none of the colors are available in my size! Very disappointed! : /

Esteemed Contributor

You will probably find better deals at the mall and you can try on the clothes to make sure they fit. I find this to be a plus. SG's clothes are overpriced for what you get and the material is of poor quality. Consider yourself lucky.

Trusted Contributor
How about when you DVR any of the the Q's shows when you're not home then watch it later that day to find out there was a special price, EPs or a ONE TIME ONLY just for that hour? And then you're s*** out of luck!
Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 luvtoshopathome said: How about when you DVR any of the the Q's shows when you're not home then watch it later that day to find out there was a special price, EPs or a ONE TIME ONLY just for that hour? And then you're s*** out of luck!
One time only and EZ Pay are good way past the hour. Also TSV'S are good way past midnight.
Valued Contributor

What about the QVC app or ordering on your phone during the show?