Respected Contributor
She presented some really beautiful colors for Spring in sleeveless tunic, pedal pushers, and her new cardigan - but I thought the tunic and cardigan looked way too long on her - looked good on the tall models but I could not imagine wearing a top that comes almost to the back of your knees - as the cardigan and tunic did in Susan. She is 5'4" -as am I - and mostly she can carry off the long shirttail but - just my opinion - these today fir me did not work on her but great for the taller ladies. Wish they would come in these lovely colors in shorter lengths.
Esteemed Contributor

The TSV last week came in petites, but the sleeveless version presented today apparently didn't. When someone asked if it came in petites, Susan didn't know and actually asked Nancy if it did. Nancy didn't think so. I found it really bothersome that the designer didn't know if her own piece came in a petite length, especially since it was just a sleeveless version of the original.

I think many of her tops are way too long for the 5'5" and under woman... I pass on those. I'm 5'5" and if they're too long on Susan, they're not going to look good on me. I seldom hear of a top that comes in petite length from any of QVC's lines.

Esteemed Contributor

I am five feet, and I wish there were more petites. I have to look elsewhere.

Respected Contributor
Totally agree with you both - seemed to me today that her tops are getting longer and longer and did not look good on her.
Respected Contributor

I only caught the last of the show. Was it my imagination, or was she more subdued today??

Trusted Contributor
On 3/12/2015 TX-starlight said:

I only caught the last of the show. Was it my imagination, or was she more subdued today??

I guess her meds kicked in!

Honored Contributor

SG does not want to dress the petite woman or she would insist on more petite offerings. If you notice the few times they do make something in petite for a TSV and do have a petite model she is over looked and SG fawns over the tall models. Even in the new PM Style I noticed the petite model gets very little air time. D&C does a little better with giving the petite model equal time.

New Contributor
Why is every single SG item in the $42 or above price category? Some items are just simple tops, and are way overpriced. Has anyone else noticed this?....I find it annoying.
Super Contributor

How about her twirling around in the gored skirt last night? Too much, she's already dizzy.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/13/2015 Fabby said:

How about her twirling around in the gored skirt last night? Too much, she's already dizzy.

OMG! She could not be still for a single minute during that entire show! There are times when I can't watch and just flip over from time to time from other channels, but then there are times when I watch just to see how far it goes! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}