Super Contributor
So frustrated tonight...I have been waiting for my order of Susan Graver pants... Finally get the email saying they are shipping and when I check the order two pairs in the size I ordered a size 10 and two pairs in a SIZE 26....really a size 26 from a ordered size 10.. When I noticed I called and of course oops well sorry they are now on wait list....I think when I need pants I am going to Macy's, 20% discount common and no aggregation..better quality less money.. Love you Susan but this is too much agrevation and cost
Honored Contributor

Re: Qvc please be more careful

How could they make a mistake like that? I can understand workers picking the wrong item in the warehouse, but how does a computer change your order from size 10 to size 26? Very strange. Poor systems I suppose.

Honored Contributor

Well, I made a mistake once and instead of 2 pairs of pumps in a size 6, they sent me 26 pairs of shoes. All same size, same color. It was a nightmare! When I saw UPS man get out the trolley, and open the back of the truck, put the ramp down I knew something was up!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/11/2015 shoekitty said:

Well, I made a mistake once and instead of 2 pairs of pumps in a size 6, they sent me 26 pairs of shoes. All same size, same color. It was a nightmare! When I saw UPS man get out the trolley, and open the back of the truck, put the ramp down I knew something was up!

LOL! Funny funny. Is that why you are the shoe kitty? Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Goldengate8361 said:

OMG How cute ...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

My husband would of had a coronary.......LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 skuggles said:

The worst part ever, was the humiliating chore of returning the shoes! This was back in early 1990's, when auto ordering was pretty new! I looked like a shopping addict! So I went to 2 different post offices, and 2 different mail box stores! Then I paid about 3.50 per box of shoes, OMG it was like 80-90 dollars! That was a lot of money 20 years ago! Plus I was charged for all the shoes! They were Connie heels, I will never forget and about 20@ bucks at the time.

Yup! Shoekitty's the name..Shoes are my game!

Valued Contributor

Good idea -- go to Macy's; they have great sales and good quality of clothing. Of course, the quality and selection vary according to location and store size!
Super Contributor

Thanks for the giggles it will be a lot easier to send back two pairs of pants size 26 instead of size ten and it sure beats 26 pairs of shoes...lol
Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 skuggles said:

The worst part ever, was the humiliating chore of returning the shoes! This was back in early 1990's, when auto ordering was pretty new! I looked like a shopping addict! So I went to 2 different post offices, and 2 different mail box stores! Then I paid about 3.50 per box of shoes, OMG it was like 80-90 dollars! That was a lot of money 20 years ago! Plus I was charged for all the shoes! They were Connie heels, I will never forget and about 20@ bucks at the time.

Yup! Shoekitty's the name..Shoes are my game!

Their mistake! So you should have had them come back with the truck, and pick up all the boxes of shoes!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~