Trusted Contributor

For being a pants designer, Susan Graver has missed the boat on these pants. They are wrinkled up and down her legs (the white ones) , and the rise is wrinkled in the stone ones, too (notice how Susan and Sandra are wearing tops that cover that area). How can she, in good conscience, present these pants??

ETA: A few minutes later, and the model, Michelle, has "camel toe" in the green pants. And I wanted to like those pants, too!!

Respected Contributor

Re: SUSAN GRAVER ANKLE PANTS

And the measurements ""click here"" are bizarre. I'm not sure they make sense. 40 inch hip on a size 4 ????? Am i missing something here?

Esteemed Contributor

skuggles, I don't think you're missing anything... it is bizarre. And her TSV top last week had click here measurements of 40" bust in a size 4 and 41" in a size 6 -- the QVC sizing chart (not the click here measurements) shows a size 4 with a 35" bust and a size 6 with a 36" bust.

I have a 40" bust and can wear a Small in her liquid knit tops, which usually show a bust measurement of 39". I haven't been in a size 4 since I was 14 years old!

The sizing is all over the place and very weird... which convinced me NOT to order the TSV last week - no more chances when I don't get the original shipping back.

Respected Contributor

That's why I didn't order that TSV too. I don't know what is going on with those pants. I wouldn't order them either, after reading the chart measurements ... there isn't a size that would fit me.