New Contributor
I am a big fan of Susan's clothes and have a closet full of them. But I have to say that she needs to calm down because tonight her mania is becoming unflattering.
Frequent Contributor
Whatever
Trusted Contributor
They have been talking at the same time for the entire show. If they would just calm down and speak one at a time it would be more ""watchable""
Honored Contributor

I am not sure if I watched the same show because I watched one on QVC Plus at 1:00 A. M. I did not see the entire show, just the last two presentations, a collared tropical print top and a bicolor top with a cut out in front. I have always defended SG as just enthusiastic, but from what I witnessed, she was so hyper that I have never seen anything like it. Excited is an understatement. She walked off while Sandra was talking and was scattered, so to speak. Animated is also not strong enough to describe this. Sandra was never permitted to finish giving the colors on the cut out top because she was cut off right in the middle. Sandra tried to remain calm, but she looked astonished by what went on. Maybe SG is ultra sensitive to caffeine and the news of her daughter's engagement. Perhaps something to counteract the hyperactivity is needed.I never want to be mean or hurtful to anyone,and this is not my intent. I just think some help is called for.

Respected Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Mindy D said:

I am not sure if I watched the same show because I watched one on QVC Plus at 1:00 A. M. I did not see the entire show, just the last two presentations, a collared tropical print top and a bicolor top with a cut out in front. I have always defended SG as just enthusiastic, but from what I witnessed, she was so hyper that I have never seen anything like it. Excited is an understatement. She walked off while Sandra was talking and was scattered, so to speak. Animated is also not strong enough to describe this. Sandra was never permitted to finish giving the colors on the cut out top because she was cut off right in the middle. Sandra tried to remain calm, but she looked astonished by what went on. Maybe SG is ultra sensitive to caffeine and the news of her daughter's engagement. Perhaps something to counteract the hyperactivity is needed.I never want to be mean or hurtful to anyone,and this is not my intent. I just think some help is called for.

I wanted to watch, but fell alseep, looks like I missed the same ole thing that has been happening lately. I don't understand TPTB??!!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

dupe deleted

Super Contributor
On 3/9/2015 Kathleen said:

I saw the show ... loved it! I want to hear her to talk about the clothes - how they fit the models, the cut, drape, etc.

... I don't care about how many have sold or what colors and sizes are left.

Super Contributor

I tried to watch the 10:00 show last night to see some of the newest from SG and turned it off because she was so RUDE to Sandra. Susan did not shut up for minute and let Sandra talk. QVC does get a lot of negatives about Susan and nothing is done... She not only needs to relax but she can't go on and on about how she LOVES everything...Maybe she does bring in money for the show but being rude to the host and completing taking over is very unprofessional.....The shows are becoming very annoying.....

Trusted Contributor

It was almost as if she forgot to take some medication or took to much. She just couldn't seem to stop moving or speed talking. I felt a bit sorry for her as if she needed some help to almost breathe.

Super Contributor

If you want a laugh ... there's a thread on the Beauty forum complaining about the host talking over the vendor.