Occasional Contributor
Are the prices for Susan Graver's clothes going to keep going higher, ouch!
Super Contributor

I don't enjoy watching Susan Graver. I didn't mind it so much years ago, but it is on too much, and gets old. No attacks please....but her prices are also pretty high.

Valued Contributor

No Image Found This is in the show tonight. 97% poly 3% span, perfect combo for a nice work blouse. I love it! I know it's longer in the back, but I think it makes it chic!

I have A251202 Printed Chiffon Vest w/ LK top in blk that's on the show too. It's great for work too! I'm so happy Susan is bringing us these lovely blouses. You can wear them to the office or dinner.

ETA- both tops are under $50. Not bad.

Super Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

No Image Found This is in the show tonight. 97% poly 3% span, perfect combo for a nice work blouse. I love it! I know it's longer in the back, but I think it makes it chic!

I have A251202 Printed Chiffon Vest w/ LK top in blk that's on the show too. It's great for work too! I'm so happy Susan is bringing us these lovely blouses. You can wear them to the office or dinner.

I have that in black also ... just ordered the navy/dots. Those vests are perfect over LOGO tops also!

Valued Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Kathleen said:

I have that in black also ... just ordered the navy/dots. Those vests are perfect over LOGO tops also!

I have always liked the navy dots...I like this blouse too with white pants. It's under new arrivals.

No Image Found

Valued Contributor

Kathleen, I use my LOGO tanks under my SG long chiffon tops. They work so well!

Valued Contributor

As Is LOGO by Lori Goldstein Asymmetrical Hem Knit TankThis is my favorite LOGO tank. It is machine wash/tumble dry, and so soft! It feels like silk on your skin. Needless to say, I layer it often!

Super Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Kathleen said:

I have always liked the navy dots...I like this blouse too with white pants. It's under new arrivals.

No Image Found

I recently got one similar style but with long sleeves ... different print - got the blue and the taupe

Super Contributor

I had the white top in my cart until I saw it on one of the taller models (Susan is wrong height and shape for me to judge fit). By the time I went to buy it it was already on waitlist!

Valued Contributor

Pretty blue print!!