Super Contributor

Anyone have an idea what it might be?

Respected Contributor

The Insider says ""March 5 - Susan Graver Feather-Weave Tunic with Crossover Hem"". No pictures or other details.

Super Contributor

Well...that sounds interesting! Thanks for the info

Respected Contributor
She was talking about it on last night's show, but didn't give any details. I hope it's a good one.
Super Contributor

Susan posted a design sketch on her FB page - looks interesting. I'm not big on wovens, so I'll have to see it presented.

Respected Contributor
I just received the early order email and it is a really cute woven tunic with some stretch. It comes in regular and petite sizes and is $40 and change (I think). Alabaster, Royal Blue, Orange, Pink, Black and Seafoam are the colors (I'm doing this from memory, so the names of the colors may be different).
Super Contributor

There's another thread on this if you look. Someone posted a pic of the sketch.

Honored Contributor

I just received my email about this top. It's pretty, I like the fabric, very flowy, pretty colors although I ordered the alabaster. Numeric sizing on this one, regular & petite. I ordered regular size 4 as I did in a great SG big shirt I have (and love). It's $41.94 as the tsv, otherwise it's $49+. I thought about getting a 2nd color (passion pink) but I won't.

I'll wear this with leggings and SG crops that I have. Will be light & airy for spring & summer.

Respected Contributor
Got the email and boy was I surprised. I was expecting a raincoat or something. This top is super cute and I will most likely get it. I like the fabric content and the fresh hem.
Trusted Contributor

Here's a pic of the TSV (Sea Breeze). Just wondering if anyone has any opinions about sizing for her stretch woven since it's numbered sizing. I'm generally an XL in her liquid knit. Her things used to run generous, but I've returned the last 3 tops I've purchased due to them being too small. But, I've never ordered this fabric. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Susan Graver Stretch Woven Tunic with Crossover Hem