Hi Susan! I love your clothing and just wanted to ask you if you could possibly add some cap sleeve tops and dresses in your line. I think cap sleeves really cover a mulidtude of imperfections as we age. I am hesitant to wear sleeveless shirts and consequently I wear a shrug or sweater over all my sleeveless tops to hide my flabby upper arms! I happened to purchase a cap sleeve top recently and wore it to a family reunion where pictures are always being taken. To my surprise, the top made my upper arms look great! I like your style clothing and would like to find some cap sleeve tops in your collection! Thanks again for listening, Susan!
Respected Contributor

retired1 , Susan Graver has her own facebook page where you would probably get her attention better.

I am at an age where I feel better in the summer with a bit of a sleeve. Cap sleeves can fill the bill well!

I notice lace is popular this year also . I like that for covering my arms but not dying from the heat.

I saw basically one SG dress in different sizes with a cap sleeve. A253262/A255941/A262341--AS IS PRICING/A255362