Respected Contributor

A261934 Susan Graver Printed Stretch Woven Boyfriend Shirt w/ Hi-Low Hem

I am wait-listed for this shirt (A261934 Printed Stretch Woven Boyfriend Shirt with hi-low hem). This weekend was the first time I had seen it. Has it been around for a while? I was curious if anyone could venture a guess when it will be processed.

Since many of the sizes have been sold out, does anyone think they will reorder it? I'd love to get a second color. I love the stripes.

Super Contributor

Re: A261934 Susan Graver Printed Stretch Woven Boyfriend Shirt w/ Hi-Low Hem

I hadn't seen that one before ... it's a poly/spandex - something I'd be interested in myself. I don't do cotton very often and definitely not in that style.

That "one star" review was funny ... what does she expect from an over-sized, loose shirt?

Particularly when the description says: Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease

Respected Contributor

If you are willing to pay $99.00, the exact same shirt is available thru Chicos catalogue.
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 gmkb said: If you are willing to pay $99.00, the exact same shirt is available thru Chicos catalogue.

Susan Graver Printed Stretch Woven Boyfriend Shirt w/ Hi-Low Hem

Chicos-

Striped Pocket Play Nikki Shirt

Expect compliments in this button-down shirt, because slimming vertical stripes and a longer length are so flattering. The sheer, flowing fabric looks great cinched with a wide belt.

Front pockets.

Length: 30+".

100% polyester.

Machine wash. Imported.

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 gmkb said: If you are willing to pay $99.00, the exact same shirt is available thru Chicos catalogue.

WOW! Thanks for letting me know.

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 lolakimono said:

Chicos-

Expect compliments in this button-down shirt, because slimming vertical stripes and a longer length are so flattering. The sheer, flowing fabric looks great cinched with a wide belt.

Front pockets.

100% polyester.

Machine wash. Imported.

Amazing! Look at that!

Super Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Writer with Flair said:
On 2/22/2015 lolakimono said:

Chicos-

Front pockets.

100% polyester.

Machine wash. Imported.

Amazing! Look at that!

The Chico's fabric doesn't have any spandex ... I think I'm going to go for it. I have a coupon!