Respected Contributor

I don't know when I have seen a better show!!! Stacey is very pleasant to watch/hear. Alberti was GREAT! I can't say enough good about Alberti, great move for QVC on hiring him.

Super Contributor

Re: Alberti & Stacey (SG rep)

I caught the last 15. What struck me is how Alberti is so at ease, even selling women's clothing. I would imagine that is not easy for a man, and he does it without being overly silly or over the top. (He did twirl with the maxi at the end, but that was just cute.) He sold me the skirt in "paprika," as a matter of fact. (Do I really need a paprika maxi? Alberti seemed to think so! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}) I think QVC struck gold when they hired Alberti!

Stacey was great, too. I guess presenting on camera takes practice, and she gets better all the time. She is so pretty and elegant. She certainly wears clothing well.

Regular Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I love watching Alberti. He is great with women's clothing. I prefer seeing him selling clothing, shoes etc. He rocks!

Honored Contributor

I think Alberti is wonderful! He's refreshing and seems so kind and genuine. I can only imagine how much he could soar with NEW and interesting designs & products (we can only hope) on QVC .

Honored Contributor

I didn't see that show, but I do enjoy Alberti.

Esteemed Contributor

I woke up, turned on the TV and thought.....that's Susan Graver??? Where's all the screaming and yelling, then realized it was Stacey. What a pleasant show. Yes, she and Alberti did a great job.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show either, but I also really like Alberti. He's calm, informative and respectful of the vendors, yet not boring--very pleasurable to watch. I hope he gets more "prime" time shows soon since right now he's normally on when I'm not watching.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see the show but Alberti is comfortable no matter what he is selling....he had just finished an hour of beauty before the SG show....I like him a lot....

Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 circles said:

I didn't see the show but Alberti is comfortable no matter what he is selling....he had just finished an hour of beauty before the SG show....I like him a lot....

Yes, I saw him on the beauty show. He was wonderful there also. Great asset to QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see this particular show either, but I can say that I enjoy Alberti totally every time I do see him - I don't care what he's presenting! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} In fact, as much as I would hate to watch a Dyson or Vitamix show, I don't think they would be so bad with Alberti! I'll bet he could have a lot of fun with a Vitamix! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}